Here we discuss about what happens when you drink tea or coffee in empty stomach.
DRINKING TEA OR COFFEE:
- Most people wake up in the morning the first thing they look for is tea or coffee. Starting the day with coffee or tea, it will make the day seem complete to them. If you are one of those people who just wakes up in the morning and just drinks coffee or tea on an empty stomach then it is time to stop that habit. Tea and coffee produce the antioxidants.
- These drinks may give you temporary refreshment and satisfaction. They can also be harmful to your body. That the brewed cup of tea or coffee first things in morning can do you more harm. Drink coffee in empty stomach increase the acidity, and it turns to causes the heartburn and indigestion throughout the day. Drink tea can suppress the secretion of gastric juices and reduce the bile and acid in the stomach.
TEA OR COFFEE IN EMPTY STOMACH:
- Tea and coffee are acidic, and drinking them on an empty stomach. It can disrupt the acid-base balance and it may also lead to acidity or indigestion. Tea contains a compound called theophylline, which has a dehydrating effect and it can also cause constipation. After drinking tea or coffee in the morning on an empty stomach the bacteria in the mouth will break down the sugar, which will increase the acid level in the mouth and cause tooth enamel itching.
- Some people may feel bloat in the morning after drink coffee made with milk. This may contains high lactose content in milk that can affect your empty intestine. This may turns to cause the constipation and gas. Drink tea or coffee right waking up, it may cause harm to our body. Avoid have them in morning empty stomach and when is the best time to drink coffee or tea.
CAUSES OF DRINKING TEA AND COFFEE IN EMPTY STOMACH:
- Drink tea or coffee in empty stomach at morning. It can damage your stomach and cause of indigestion and heartburn. It can increase anxiety to your ability to focus. Having too much of acid in your stomach can cause the damage to the digestive tract and it leads to other issues include the ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome.
DISRUPTING THE METABOLIC PROCESS:
- Drink tea or coffee in empty stomach in the morning. It can disrupt your metabolic process due to the imbalance of acid and alkali in the stomach. This can interfere with the regular body’s normal metabolic functions and disturb you throughout the day. It causes more body troubles.
- It reduces the iron absorption and digestive tract. And it may increase the anxiety, stress and restlessness. You drink excess of coffee or tea in empty stomach it may also reduce the melatonin production and disrupt sleep patterns.
CAUSES OF DEHYDRATION FOR DRINK COFFEE IN EMPTY STOMCH:
- Tea is diuretic, which means it removes water from our body. Our body is already dehydrated due to eight hours of sleep and water or food intake, in this situation drinking tea or coffee on an empty stomach increases dehydration. When you drink coffee or tea, it can also cause the excess dehydration can eventually imbalance in minerals that leads to muscle cramps.
- The diuretic effect that may also cause frequently, it may affect your hydration. Teas contain caffeine a compound with diuretic properties. It may also cause your kidneys to flush extra sodium and water from the body. Dehydration is caused by not drinking enough fluid. The fluid is lost by sweat, tears, vomiting, urine or diarrhea.
DANGER FROM CAFFEINE:
- Caffeine gives you to instant energy. It gives a strong dose of caffeine on an empty stomach can cause side effects including nausea, dizziness and other unpleasant sensations. It is best to have tea or coffee after eating foods or something.
- The dangers of caffeine consumption can cause the unpleasant side effects include the heart, nausea, and headaches. People think coffee they are also usually think to ability to provide an energy boost. The side effects of high caffeine intake it may also cause your heart to beat faster.
BEST TIME TO DRINK TEA OR COFFEE:
- The best time to drink tea is usually 2 hours after having a meal. You can also drink this in the morning, but make sure you are not just on an empty stomach and tea or coffee should not be the first thing that you consume.
- Most people drink tea in the evening. And it is better to drink it with some snacks. Avoid having coffee right before going to bed, it can be interfere with the sleep cycle and even interrupt your sleep several times during the night.
- Drinking coffee before exercise is generally recommended, it gives you instant energy. And it also helps you burn extra calories. Avoid drinking coffee before going to bed because it can interfere with the sleep cycle and cause sleep disturbances several times a night.
- Drinking tea or coffee before exercise it also helps to improve the good results. It significantly increase fat oxidation rate during the exercise.
BEST TO DRINK IN THE MORNING:
- After waking up you can drink a cup of lemon juice with a pinch of salt and add some black pepper. This is a best way to lose weight and boost your immune system. It has lot of health benefits. Gooseberry juice is the good choice if your goal is to boost immunity.
- If you are very lazy in the morning, drink water at moderate temperature with 2 tablespoons flax seed powder. It also acts a antioxidant and also boosts your metabolism. It you suffer from bloated stomach, coconut can help to hydrate the body.
- Refresh a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable juice. Carrot and some green vegetables like spinach and add a beetroot. We assure that you for energy drink, ever again.