Here we discuss about what happened about the worst tragedies after Krishna’s death.
- One of the most important and beloved incarnations of Tirumala is Sri Krishna. Vishnu, incarnated as Krishna, achieved his goal through the battle of Kurukshetra to reduce the burden of the earth and destroy Dharma. The losses caused by the battle of Kurukshetra were numerous. The loss of Krishna for this is innumerable.
- Krishna had to do many tricks to achieve his goal. Thus he was subjected to the curses of many. He eventually died as a result of all the curses. Krishna’s death greatly affected those who lived on earth, the Pandavas. Many misfortunes took place after the death of Krishna.
THE CURSE OF GANDHARI:
- All the Kauravas are killing in the Mahabharata war. Thus Gandhari placed a severe curse on Krishna who was responsible for the death of his sons. Krishna also accepted it to repent.
KRISHNA’S DEATH: IT HAPPENED AFTER THE WAR:
- About 35 years after the end of the Kabbalah war, all the kingdoms were peaceful and prosperous. However, the youth of the Yadavas have become petty and fanatical. Krishna’s son Samba dressed as a woman and tried to tease Vashishtar, Durvasar and Vishwamitri who came to Dwarka.
WHAT WILL BE THE GENDER OF THE BABY?
- The samba girl pretended to be pregnant because of her courage and playfulness and asked the sages what child she would give birth to.
THE CURSE OF THE SAGES:
- Seeing their mischief, the angry sages cursed Samba that an iron rod would be born and so your race would perish. By doing this Ukrasena reached the king. The bolt was said to be pulverized and mixed in the river, and it was ordered that no one in the Yadavas kingdom should produce drugs anymore.
THE CURSE CAME:
- It was said that the effect of the curse given by the sages would cause many misfortunes. They also said that Krishna’s Sudarsana Chakra would disappear with Panchakanga, Krishna’s chariot and Balarama’s plow weapon, and sins would increase. Thus Krishna told them to make a pilgrimage on the banks of the river Prabhas. However they drank wine when they returned after the pilgrimage.
THE FIGHT BEGAN:
- The intoxicated Satyaki Ashwattaman began to criticize Kiruthavarma for killing the army of the Pandavas and the young famine Pandavas while they were asleep. Thus they quarreled and began to fight and kill each other.
- In that meaningless war of intoxication everyone killed each other. In the end Only Vabru, Daruga and Krishna and Balarama survived.
- Vapru and Balarama died, after which Krishna sent Daruga to the Pandavas and asked them to bring Arjuna for help. In the forest, Krishna Zara was shot and killed.
VASUDEVA KRISHNA’S DEATH:
- Krishna’s father Vasudeva also died while meditating. At that time Arjuna also came to Dwarka with help. Of the Yadavas, only elderly men, women and children survived. Krishna had 16,000 wives, and with older men and children, they also all set out for Indraprastha.
DWARKA SANK IN THE SEA:
- As soon as they left the water level rose and Dwarka sank into the sea. The Yadavas were also attacked by robbers on their way to Indraprastha.
THE DEFEAT OF ARJUNA:
- Arjuna tried to protect them but at that time Arjuna’s weapons became inactive. This caused many doubts and confusion for Arjuna.
- Confused, Arjuna immediately went to meet the Vedavyasa. For that the purpose of Vyasa Pandavas being born on earth has been fulfilled. He said it was time for them to leave the earth.
DEATH OF THE PANDAVAS:
- Arjuna went to Yudhisthira and told him what Vyasa had said. Yudhisthira also agreed with Vyasa. The Pandavas, realizing that their life in this world without Krishna was in vain, went to the monastery and died there.
HOW DID KRISHNA’S DEATH?
- The details of Krishna are died and what happen is mention in Mausala Parva. Gandhari curse is mark as the beginning of Krishna’s death and what happened after Krishna death.
- The 36 years follow the war are sheer bliss for the Pandavas and the Yadavas clan. It is the 36thyear, things start deteriorates. The Yadavas clan forgot the importance and values. They were immersing in the bliss they ignore values, morals, conduct, and humility. They may also become arrogant and spoilt by wealth.
WHAT HAPPENED AFTER KRISHNA’S DIED?
- When Arjuna takes the survivors of the Yadavas clan to Hastinapur the woods. They were attack by bandits. Arjuna, being a might warrior, could not save the people from the bandits. He become depress about lose his powers and sought Rishi Vyasar for guidance.
- Rishi Ved Vyasar advises to Arjuna. It is the time for Arjuna and the other Pandavas to retire. Pandavas, crown to Parikshit as the king of Hastinapur. He is the grandson of Arjuna. They, along with their wife, leave to the Himalayas in the heaven.
- What happens after Krishna died is the world slowly evolved out of Dharma. The Pandavas, one by one, kill during the journey to the Himalayas, starting from Draupadi. Yudhisthira was the only Pandavas to reach the gates of Heaven. It is also interest to what happened after Krishna died. Because the Pandavas and Karna suffer in hell, and the Kauravas were sent to Heaven.