Here we discuss about what happen when you stop eating white sugar.
- White sugar may reduce your energy level and it also leads to fatigue. In the modern lifestyle we are lead these days constantly either consciously consume large amount of white sugar. Sugar is present, not in obvious unhealthy foods. And it also called healthy alternatives such as nutrition bars and fruit juices. That excess of consuming sugar is not only addictive. It may also potentially dangerous to your body. And it can also leads to multiple health problems includes obesity, diabetes, heart disease and tooth decay.
- Cut down the sugar from your diet may help to protect against chronic disease. It also boosts your overall health. You have to endure a passing phase of side effects and mood swings, restlessness, depression etc. Once you get past this phase, you will realize that the benefits are too worthy. You may cut down the sugar slowly in smaller doses. It helps to best positive changes in your lifestyle. Reduce your add sugar intake is best decision to make for a healthy lifestyle.
HOW TO MANAGE SIDE EFFECTS FOR EATING WHITE SUGAR:
It has some tips that you beat the side effects. That includes:
- Eat protein rich foods
- Increase your dietary fiber consume
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid the artificial sweeteners
- Manages your stress level
- Focus on your overall diet quality
- Sleep well
BENEFITS OF STOP EATING WHITE SUGAR:
STOP EATING WHITE SUGAR MAY LOSE WEIGHT:
- Cut the sugar in your diet speeds up the process of weight loss. If you cut down the white sugar, the craving reduces too. That may also help to decrease your overall calories. White sugar contains large amount of calories. Most of the people consume about 20 teaspoons of add sugar a day, either directly in food and beverages or added sugar in any packaged foods. Cut down on this added white sugar. It can also easily help you to shed that unwanted fat, lose those good 3 kg and also shrink a couple inches.
REDUCE RISK OF HEART DISEASE:
- Over consumption of white sugar is extremely harmful for your heart. It may also chronically raises your insulin level, which can also lead to increases the blood pressure and heart beat rate.
REDUCE SIGN OF AGEING:
- Wrinkles and pigmentation are already starting to haunt. That only one culprit to blame is sugar in your diet. Sugar may also causes glycation, the deformation of collagen and elastin in your skin. This collagen and elastin are two proteins that are helps to keep your skin look youth. If you reduce your white sugar intake, you can automatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and also pigmentation related to ageing.
LOWER RISK OF DIABETES:
- Stop eating sugar make it easier to manage weight and keep blood glucose level with healthy. And it helps to manage the lower risk of diabetes. Eat high calories and sugary foods are also increase to build the fat in your body. It may turn to affects the level of insulin in your body. Insulin resistance in your body affect the functions of the liver and pancreas. It also leads to type- 2 diabetes. Quit white sugar that may give your body natural detox system.
REDUCE INSOMINA AND IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS:
- Sugar is the biggest contributors to insomnia. Because it chases away the fatigue and replace it with instant energy that will keep you awake all night. The crash from a sugar high will leave you with mid day sluggishness and itching need for a nap. Cut out the additional sugar from your life. It also helps to restore balance in your sleep cycle. You may get a good sleep and be awake and energetic in the morning.
IMPROVES ORAL HEALTH:
- Sugar foods cause cavities and tooth decay. Cut down on sugar that may also help to maintain your oral health. It also prevents bad breath caused by cavities.
HELP TO OVERCOME MOOD SWINGS:
- People who eat a diet high in add white sugar and refined grains are likely to experience the anxiety, irritability, and mood swings.
HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES TO WHITE SUGAR:
- COCONUT SUGAR: It is a natural sweetener. It is unrefined and it also retains all its vitamins and minerals. And it does not lead to fluctuation in blood sugar.
- HONEY: Honey is a natural sweetener. It also contains nutrients than table sugar, includes antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. Honey has high in calories and it also break down to glucose and fructose.
- STEVIA: Stevia is a plant extract with no calories. It may also sweeter than white sugar, so you need less of it to provide the same amount of sweetness. Stevia extract is low in calories. It is consider a healthy sugar alternative for those who have diabetes or need to control weight.
- DATE PASTE: Date pastes are natural sweetener. Date paste has rich in fiber, minerals, and vitamins. Use date paste as a sweetener to your recipes can add more nutritional value to your diet. And it also uses an alternative to sugar.
TIPS TO REDUCE SUGAR IN YOUR DIET:
These steps are help to reduce sugar in your diet. It includes:
- Drink water
- Calorie free beverages
- Choose fruits instead of processed desserts and fruit juices.
- Snack on vegetables, fruit, low fat cheese or milk, whole wheat crackers.
- Choose low calorie, sugar free hot chocolate drinks instead of candy.