Here we discuss about what are the places to hide treasures in India.
SECRET PLACES WHERE THERE ARE PRECIOUS TREASURES IN INDIA:
- India is home to mysteries. Known by archaeologists as the ‘Golden Sparrow’, India has innumerable treasures in its temples and forts. Only a few of them are said to have been find so far. These treasures are evidence of how prosperous India has been in the past.
- People consider India as one of the rich country in the world. The constant invasion by colonizers and invade result in the plunder as well as drain of its wealth. Several thousands of people lost their lives due to the treasure hunt. But, some of the treasure remains undetected. Several treasures lie somewhere waiting for its detection by interest treasure hunters.
- Many of India’s treasures have been plunder by the British. Yet there are innumerable treasures in many places in India. You may also see where they are:
CHARMINAR TUNNEL, HYDERABAD:
- Built by Sultan Mohammad Quli Qutb Shah, the tunnel connects the Charminar and Golconda forts. This secret passage was an emergency exit for the royal family in times of emergency. The king hides his treasure in this tunnel. The treasure is said to have not yet been discover.
KING GOTHIC PALACE, HYDERABAD:
- The last Nizam of Hyderabad, Mir Osman Ali, was report by Forbes magazine to be ‘the fifth richest man in the world ever’ with a net worth of $ 210.8 billion. At the same time, Time magazine declare him the richest man in the world in 1937. The king is said to have been hide in the basement of the King Gothic palace, the king’s private residence. In his sprawl King Gothic palace, precious jewels such as diamonds, gems, and pearls are store in steel trunks. If you also search for it will be the greatest treasure hunt in history.
ALWAR FORT, RAJASTHAN:
- When Emperor Jehangir was exile, the emperor took refuge in the Alwar fort in Rajasthan. He is believe to have hide a large treasure here when he was in hide. Although some of it has been discover, a part of it has not yet been discover.
JAIGARH FORT, JAIPUR:
- When Man Singh I returned from the Afghan conquest, he had a great treasure. Evidence suggests that he did not share all the treasures with the king. He hid some of it in Jaiger Castle. There is also a secret rumor that the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi ordered a search for the treasure. No one knows how successful that treasure hunt was. You also search if you can.
PADMANABHASWAMY TEMPLE, KERALA:
- In 2011, a vault at the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram was open on a court order and gold, diamonds, gems, silver ornaments, crowns and precious treasures were take from there. The estimated value of the treasure found so far is about $ 22 billion. The temple has another vault that, if open, is said to be the largest treasure ever find in the world.
KRISHNA RIVER TREASURES, ANDHRA:
- The birthplace of the precious Kohinoor diamond. The Krishna River is said to have the best diamonds in the world. Once upon a time, these mines were the main source of diamonds for the world. If you’re lucky, you can also still catch a few diamonds today. Seven of the top 10 diamonds in the world are said to belong to Andhra Pradesh.
SUN BANDAR CAVES TREASURES, BIHAR:
- Sun Bandar – It means ‘repository of gold’. This refers to the safe hide of the treasury of gold. A collection of double caves locate in the Rajgir district of Bihar is say to have hide a large treasure that was also safely preserve by King Bhimbisara of the Magadha Empire. Ancient books say that if you can understand the characters engrave in the cave, the door of the cave will magically open. There is evidence that the attempts of the British to break down the gateway failed.
SRI MOOKAMBIKA TEMPLE, KARNATAKA:
- Sri Mookambika Temple is locate in the foothills of the Western Ghats in the Kollur district of Karnataka. The Nayak of Petnur, who initially ruled under the Vijayanagara Empire, declared this temple as their state temple and adorned the idol and the sanctum sanctorum with lots of ornaments. It is the kings hide a large amount of treasure in a secretly close room guard in the center of a snake.
- Grosvenor is one of the big and rich ships possess by the East India Company. It wreck in the sea on 4th August 1782. All people on board survey the wreck, the treasure sunk. The large part of the precious treasure consist of Pagoda coins (2, 600, 0000, Ingots of gold (1, 4000), 19 chest contain precious gems like ruby, diamonds, emerald, and sapphire remain lost.
NADIR SHAH’S TREASURES:
- The Persian invades loot the country of its wealth. Folklore suggests the treasure caravan stretch to 150 miles. But, Ahmad shah murder Nadir Shah’s treasure remains a mystery. People believe the existence of bury treasure in the tunnels of Hindu Kush.