Here we discuss about what are the mistakes should not made in Prayer room.
MISTAKES SHOULD NOT MADE IN PRAYER ROOM:
- There are a lot of mistakes that should not be made in the prayer room. Some of it we do unknowingly. By that God is not going to give us any punishment that is great. The Lord certainly has forgiveness for the mistake made unknowingly. Even if human beings are well aware and keep repeating certain mistakes, the Lord will not punish them for it. The Lord will give us some hardship to realize that mistake, except for me, who has no vengeance like human beings. We will continue this post with a good idea that we are all children of God.
MISTAKES ABOUT THE PRAYER ROOM:
- The cupboard in the upper part of the wall where the Sami pictures may be hung in the pray room should not be litter with any kind of slab. One thing to note is no burden to place above the place where Swami’s pictures can hung. This is equivalent to place a burden on the head of the Swami.
- The Siddhar and the saints are equal to that God. There is no doubt about it. However do not place the image of the Siddhar and the image of the saints on top of the image of the deities hanging in your home prayer room. Doing so is likely to bring unnecessary problems home.
- Next up a lot of people don’t light candles in their homes every day. You will only be load for certain special days. There is nothing wrong with that. Candles can only be use for certain special days. But, on those special days, you should light the candle and take it out the next day and clean it immediately.
- Unsuitable candlestick should never be in the prayer room contaminate with old oil with burnt wick. It has also been say that it is not so good for home. The candle in the house should not be dusty. Cleaning the candle and securing it in a cover or clean bag will benefit the home.
- Do not keep withered flowers in the prayer room for any reason like this. If you put withered flowers in the prayer room, a fragrance will start emanating from it. Small mosquitoes come in search of withered flowers. It is also act of seeking poverty in the prayer room.
MOST COMMON MISTAKE IN PRAYER ROOM:
PRAYING TOO FAST:
- The Prophet commands us to pray in a manner we sense tranquil in every portion of the prayer. To bow until you feel tranquil in bow, to prostrate until you feel tranquility in your prostration. And to sit until you feel tranquility in your sit.
MOVING AROUND EXCESSIVELY:
- The scholars of unanimous agreement are excessive and continuous movement invalids your prayer. Movements are dislike or prohibit, there is no doubt such movements distract from one’s prayer and will reduce one’s Khushoo’ or concentration.
PRECEDING THE IMAM:
- Go in front of the Imam is also mistake in prayer. The Prophet taught us the Imam was appoints to follow. He also warns us the one raise his head before the Imam. They should fear Allah would turn his face into that of a donkey’s. These are physical or figurative is a matter of debate. But nevertheless, the warning is severe.
- The Prophet advised that seven bones must touch the ground during the Sujood. The forehead, hands, knees and feet. Many of us lift our feet into the air during the Sujood. Make it invalid.
RESTING FOREARMS ON THE GROUND:
- Another mistake is rest our forearms on the ground, despite the clear Prophetic prohibition.
THE THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER DO WHILE PERFORMING PRAYER:
- Do not clap while sing Lakshmi Aarti. And one should never shout or sing loud during the puja. Lakshmi hates loud noise and will also get offend with such activity.
- Do not sweep the pooja area or the house immediately after the pooja. This act can also cancel the merits and benefits receive from.
- Never offer melt ghee or liquid sandalwood to deity.
- Do not use incense stick while perform any pooja as they were made using the bamboo plant. It is generally consider as inauspicious for any pooja.
- One should never light one lamp using the other as it is believe to it may also attracts poverty and ill health.
- You should never wear torn or unclean clothes while performing a pooja, and there is a wide belief that wear torn clothes during pooja while brings as the Gods would be disappoint.
- Meanwhile wear new clothes is high auspicious during festival Poojas.
- You should never Offer Tulsi leaves to Lord Ganesha and Lord Bhairava as well for worshiping. There is a belief Lord Ganesha had curse Goddess Tulsi she will never be invite to his Puja.