Here we discuss about some interesting story of Vaishno Devi.
Vaishno Devi story:
- Kali Devi, the incarnation of Lakshmi, Saraswati and Parvati, the wives of Vishnu and Brahma in the past. They put together some of their powers in a homa kunda with the aim of eradicating Dharma from this world and making the world better. From the flood of light of that flame a beautiful woman appeared.
- She went in the presence of those three goddesses and said ‘What did you create me for. What should I do?’ They said that the goddess was born the daughter of Ratnagar from South India and that she should be the most accepted woman in the human race to strengthen the spiritual thinking of the people in the world and then she would see Vishnu and then she would join him.
How she born in this world?
- The very next minute on earth their particular Ratnakar’s wife became pregnant. Ten months after Vaishno joined the nucleus in the womb, she gave birth to a daughter. Growing up as a different woman from a young age, she was more focused on spiritual matters.
- At one point, she sat alone and began to meditate in a corner of the house. One day she went to the forest and stayed there to meditate. Her parents, unaware of the secret of her birth, devastat to see her act. But no matter how hard they tried, they could not bring her back to the world of samsara. Vaishnavi then went to the forest and never returned home. She stayed there. Her parents could not even find her.
Vaishno Devi missing:
- While Vaishno was staying in the jungle, Ramaphron was on his way to Lanka to go to war with Ravana, who had taken his wife Sita with him. Vaishnavi who saw him then recognized Rama, the incarnation of Vishnu, and asked him to marry her.
- But Ramaphron left, promising to marry her if he could not find the job she had come for and marry her, realizing that this was not the right time to end her human life and return to Sri Lanka. Accordingly he killed Ravana and returned.
She meet Raman, Sita and Lakshmana:
- On the way back, the person who was staying in the forest told Sita and Lakshmana not to come out until he called them and sat outside like an old man. Then she went that way and asked Vaishnavi where she was wandering alone in that forest and she told him the signs of Rama and left and wander in search of him.
- Ramaphron, who immediately showed her self-image, said that since she could not identify herself, he would no longer come to Kaliyuga and marry her, and until then she would multiply her spiritual power and keep people well.
She went to Jammu and Kashmir:
- So Vaishnavi immediately repented and left for Jammu and went to the Trikuta hill area called Katara. She set up an ashram there and performed penance there. Many of her disciples came to her. She has the power to solve the mental anguish of many by her spiritual energy. So many people started coming looking for her.
- At the same time, a sage named Gorakhnath was meditating with his disciples in the same hill area. So he send his chief disciple, Byronnath, to find out who come and what is her power. Byronnath, who had secretly watched Vaishno’s activities, saw that she had swords, bows, and arrows, and that the omnipotent animals roamed around her, and especially the lion, which was close to her.
How Vaishno Devi death happened?
- The next few days a party took place. It was attended by all. When Byronnath want to hold the hand of Vaishnavi who was there at that time, Vaishnavi fled from him and went to the cave where the Vaishno Devi temple is now in Kashmir.
- There was no other way for Byronnath, who follow her, and she has to cut off his head and his severe head fell a short distance away. So while apologizing to her on the eve of the death of her severed head, she said to her, “I will bring peace to the world by making it better for the surrender people to come to her. And then stay in that cave so that she can get her own image created by the goddesses Kali, Lakshmi and Saraswati.”
- She then left Byron for salvation. She sit there as a Vaishnava goddess, saying that the place where his head fell was also a place of worship and that their journey would not be fruitful if the people who come there and visit her did not go and worship Byronnath.
Vaishno Devi temple:
- The Vaishno Devi Temple is locate in the Jammu and Kashmir region. Vaishnavi Devi is the only goddess with three heads on a rock about five and a half feet high in the sanctum sanctorum of the temple.
- The three heads represent Goddess Lakshmi, Saraswati and Goddess Kali. Millions of people visit the temple every year to worship Goddess Vaishnavi. The temple is the best inspiration for the women power.
- Now, this temple is the tourist place for people. Many people come and visit the temple. It gives more peace, confidence to them. For Vaishnavi Devi temple, there are three caves to enter the temple. But most of the days, only two caves are open for people to visit. Another one cave is temporarily close.