Here we discuss about Secret Gold well in Tirupati Balaji temple.
TIRUPATI BALAJI TEMPLE:
- Tirupati Balaji is a Hindu temple. It situated in the hill town of Tirupati in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. It may dedicate to Venkateswara the form of Vishnu. Who believed to appear to save mankind from trails and troubles? The temple is also having other names. They are also Tirumala Temple, Tirupati Temple, and Tirupati Balaji Temple. And also Venkateswara has other names they are: Balaji, Govinda, and Srinivasa.
TIRUPATI BALAJI TEMPLE CONSTRUCTION:
- Tirumala Hills is the range of Seshachalam hills. The hills are 853metres above the sea level. And the Tirumala town covers about 10.33 sq mi in area. The temple is construct in Dravidian architecture. It’s believe to construct over a period of time starting from 300 AD. It is the richest temple in the world. In the terms of devotional received and wealth. This resolution and plan leads to the birth of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. It was also develope through Tirumala tirupati Devasthanams act in 1933.
DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET GOLD WELL IN TIRUPATI?
- Tirupati Ezhumalayan Temple is located in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh in India. The temple is visit by millions of people daily and is one of the 108 Divya Desams. We can also find references to this temple in the Tolkappiyat written around 400-100 BC. This temple is very ancient with many specialties. It has two golden wells.
- Where is that golden germ? Let’s see in this post the information about how and when it originated. Perumal Thiruvenkadu, the incarnation of Vishnu, inhabited Sri Devi Bhudevi Sametara. It is the Goddess Lakshmi then create a Theertham to prepare food for everyone. Theertham is also called Lakshmi Theertham and Sri Theertham. Similarly, Bhudevi built a Theertham. It is called Bhutirtha.
- Over time these two were burie in the soil. Many years later, a gardener set out to create a garden with flowers suitable for worshiping Perumal. Then he dug a pit and found Sritirtha and Puthirtha. But after the time of that youth again those two theerthams fell into ruin. It is the grace of that young man he is born in the next incarnation as the Emperor of Thondaiman.
- After that he built the Thirumalai temple. He also made a golden shield around the Theertham he had discovered in the previous life. That well is now called the Golden Well. It is the only well decorat with gold in the world. The well was close by the government almost 33 years ago as the water of this well was of no use.
- But the grace of God, the water of this well is said to have change in 2007. It is the anointing of the Seven Mountains took place on Fridays with the water from this golden well.
DO YOU KNOW ITS SECRET?
- Tirupati Balaji Temple is located in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. As we all know. Situate at an altitude of 3200 m above sea level, this hill is consider to be the embodiment of Adiseshan and has seven peaks namely Narayanatri, Latri, Seshadri, Anjanatri, Karutadri, Virushapatri and Venkatadri. Because of its name, we call it the Seven Mountains.
- One of the sages said that God appeared in human form on the Seven Hills and that He himself told us to build this temple. Legend has it that the people of Andhra Pradesh say that the Thondaiman dynasty decorated the Tirupati temple in gold and that Thirumalaiyan became a man in that dynasty.
- There is evidence that there are 2 gold wells near Tirumala in the Tirupati temple. The water in that well was close by the government almost 33 years ago as it is not suitable for use. Its due to the glory of Tirupati Ezhumalayan in 2007, the water in the well became available for use. Many sage say that this well was built of gold during the Thondaiman period.
- According to the beliefs of the people of the area, Thirumalaiyan, who look human form in the royal lineage by taking water from this well with stars, will rules anoint Perumal every Friday? In 1800 the king who ruled Tirupati punished 12 people for committing evil deeds inside the temple. Thus the temple is lock for 12 years.
TIRUPATI GOLD WELL MYSTERIES:
- We can go on telling the wonders and wonders of Tirupati Ezhumalayan.
Most people are not aware that there are two gold wells near Thirumalai. Thirumalaiyan, who took human birth, took water from this well and used it for worship. These wells is locate on small mound in Tirupati.
SURPRISE VISITS THE GOLDEN WELL TIRUMALA:
- The well, which had been close for almost 23 years, was convert to water use in 2007 due to the glory of Thirumalaiyan.