Here we discuss about Special worship during Rahu dasha period to get rid of the enemies.
SPECIAL WORSHIP DURING RAJU DASHA PERIOD:
- Rahu Puja is good for remove the obstacles, difficulty, and financial problems from life. It is best for health-related issues and it also provides from chronic and fatal diseases. This Rahu puja is crucial in saving from hidden enemies.
- Vishnu cut off Svarbhanu’s head with Sudarshan Chakra. Rahu puja is performed the planet Rahu. This energy may also collide with earth’s surface. And it also impacts every individual in certain way based on how strongly planets are placed in one’s horoscope.
- Rahu is a malefic planet in Vedic Astrology, so anytime it doesn’t bless the native with all time benefit results. It also said that if Rahu sits in a lucky position in the zodiac sign of a person, then luck is brightened. With this, the person attains sharp intellect. The native receives are also honor in the society. It may also a friendly tie with planets like Venus, Mercury, and Saturn.
REDUCE THE EFFECTS OF RAHU?
- Donate wheat, jaggery and copper. These three articles or one of the articles in a copper vessel and drop it in flow water on a Sunday.
- Avoid wearing blue clothes.
- Wear a silver chain to the neck.
- Drop coconut in flowing water.
WORSHIP DURING RAHU DASHA PERIOD TO GET RID OF THE ENEMIES:
- Everyone who is born a human being, whether good or bad, will have some enemies. The harassment of such enemies can also lead to many problems in the family and in business. They are always harassing us. They will do many evil things to avenge our family. Thus one can get good benefit by doing special worship during Rahu period to get rid of the harassment of the enemies who are giving trouble to one. Rahu means the head of the dragon. Ketu means the tail area. Doing this special Raku Pooja can also solve the problems in the family and get a smooth atmosphere. This special worship to the Goddess is to be performed during the Rahu period which falls between three and four and half hours every Tuesday.
- After waking up in the morning and taking a bath, the goddess in the prayer room should be adorned with yellow saffron and fragrant flowers. Then put the willow in the evening, then fill the whole plate with willow, put six earthen lamps on it, pour the essential oil in it, put the thread and get ready to light the lamp.
- And then take three small earthen pots and add water in one of them and a little bit of
- rose water,
- vibudhi etc. in the other and mix the remaining butter in the pot and place it near the goddess. Then, as usual, light the Kamatchi Amman lamp in the prayer room, and then light the 6 incandescent lamps held on the wick.
RAHU TERM PUJA:
- Then sit in front of the prayer room, fill a glass jar with a little water, a little butter and turmeric powder and add four slices of lemon juice. And then put a rupee coin in it and put a little bit of jasmine flower on it. Then with my right hand closed on the water bottle, I close my eyes and let the enemies who are harassing me get out of my way so that my family and my business will be better and always have peace of mind full of happiness. Om Shakti Vasi Nasi Masi, Omsakti Vasi, Om Shakti Masi should said and pray three times. Do this Rahu Kala Puja regularly every week and your enemies who are a problem for you will run away from you.
RAHU DASHA PUJA:
- The Rahu puja is performing to the planet Rahu. Rahu is the north node of the Moon and it has the shadow planet and it also means only the shadow rather than a physical entity in the universe. This shadow is powerful as emits lots of energy. This energy may also collide with earth’s surface. It may also impacts every individual in certain way based on how strongly planets are place in one’s horoscope. The benefits may also associate with Rahu in a short term. This may also control the energy of Rahu. They may also offer Rahu Puja Benefits, Mantra and Puja Vidhi.
WHY RAHU PUJA PERFORMED?
- Rahu may also represent illusion, mystery, secrets, desires, ambitions, aspirations etc. It has rules over things which have impacts in our daily life. Rahu try to amplify things, which means you are a day dreamer and roam into false imaginations of the time. It may also help you for Rahu Pooja and the negative influence of Rahu will reduce. You will also focus then towards single goal.