Here we discuss about Natural ways to get rid of cracked heels on foot.
CRACKED HEELS ON FOOT:
- Cracked heel and dry skin on your foot are common problem. The feet are the driest part of the body. There are no oil glands in the feet. So no matter the part of body we are taking care of, we need to give proper care to the feet. Otherwise you may experience painful cracks in the feet. Most of the people have cracked heel severely. It may also causes discomfort for going barefoot. Cracks in heels can become deep and it also causes pain.
- If you have a lot of cracks in your heels, and those cracks are painful. Deep cracks can also bleed or become infected. It has few natural ways to get rid of it. If you follow daily, the heel rash will quickly disappear.
TIPS FOR TREATING CRACKED HEEL ON FOOT:
- Apply heel lotion in the morning to increase skin elasticity.
- Moisturize your heel two or three times a day.
- Wear shoes that protect your heel
SYMPTOMS OF CRACKED HEEL ON FOOT:
The symptoms of cracked heel on foot are:
- Flaky skin
- Severe pain
- Red, inflamed skin
The severe cases may develop more complication with cracked heel. If it caused by a medical condition. These complications are included:
- Diabetic foot ulcer
- Loss of feeling in your feel
- Cellulites, an infection
The symptoms of infection include pain, warmth, redness and swelling.
NATURAL WAYS TO REMOVE CRACKED HEELS ON FOOT:
- Mouthwash you have for mouth puffiness will cure heel spurs. This is because the ingredients in the mouthwash kill bacteria and moisturize the skin to prevent dryness. Mix one part mouthwash with 2 parts water and soak the heels in the water for 15 minutes.
- Honey naturally has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties. It may also the good moisturizer for heel spurs. Apply honey on the heels and soak for half an hour and then wash off. If this is done daily, the heel cracks will go away and the feet will be as soft as silk. Honey can also help you to clean the wounds, and moisturize the skin.
- Coconut oil is wonderful oil that corrects dry skin. People with heel spurs can also apply coconut oil on their feet before going to bed every night to get rid of dry feet and heels quickly. Coconut oil is an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties may your cracked heel.
- If your feet are cracked by fungal infections, a wonderful way to fix it is to soak your feet in vinegar water. This will destroy the fungus on the feet and heel cracks will soon disappear. Vinegar foot soaks are also dry and cracked feet. Use cool water, as hot water can dry out your cracked heel. Vinegar is a mild acid that soften dry and dead skin make it easy to exfoliate.
- Shea Butter is better than moisturizer. It is an anti-inflammatory property. It may also reduce redness of dry, cracked feet. Shea butter also calms the itchiness, discomfort walking reliever. If you cannot find chia butter, you can apply chia butter based cream on the feet. Thus the heel cracks will disappear quickly.
- Banana can cure heel spurs. You eat banana anymore, rub a little banana on the feet. Then dry well and then wash your feet with water. Doing so can easily get rid of ugly heel cracks. Banana is a natural skin moisturizer. It also contains vitamin A, B6, and C which helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin. It also keeps more hydrated.
- Olive oil contains antioxidants. Applying this oil daily on the feet and massaging them for a while will give your feet a youthful look. Prevent crack heels by soak, scrub, and performing the olive oil treatment on your feet once a week. Olive oil can also provide relief from inflammation caused by foot tendonitis.
OATMEAL AND MILK:
- Mix oatmeal powder with milk, rub on the feet and rub gently for a while, then rinse with cold water. If you do this every week, you will soon see a nice change in your feet. Milk acts a natural moisturizer while the oatmeal helps to get rid of dead skin. Make a thick paste by mixing together two tablespoon of oatmeal powder with enough milk. Apply to cracked heels for 30 minutes. Repeat this process for a weak.
- Papaya is the fruit that helps to get rid of heel cracks. When you eat, take a little papaya and mash it, rub it on the affected heel area, soak it and wash it after it dries well. One cup of papaya and apply the paste on your heels. After 15 minutes, wash your foot with warm water. Repeat this daily and moisturizing property of the papaya also treat your cracked and dry heels.
HOW TO PREVENT CRACKED HEELS ON FOOT?
- Avoid standing position or sitting with your legs crossed for too long.
- Slather on thick foot cream at night and then cover your feet with socks to lack of moisture.
- Inspect your feet daily, if you have diabetes or other condition that causes dry skin.
- Wear best quality or clinically tested padded socks.
- Wear custom shoe inserts to cushion of your heel.
- Drink water to stay healthy and hydrated.
- Use silicon heel cups to keep heel moisturized and it also help to prevent the heel pad from expanding.
- Use a pumice stone after showering a few times in a week. It helps to prevent thickening skin.