Here we discuss about Natural remedies to get rid of tan skin.
- Tan skin is one of the dangerous things. The impact of tan skin has on your skin, health, and even life expectancy. A tan is the visible sign of DNA damage to your skin and the body defense against UV rays. The excessive sun exposure, the skin pigmentation is unable to protect the skin. Reddening of the skin can occur and even a rashes and blisters.
- With the onset of summer, the sun is already shining brightly. Usually the sun’s ultraviolet rays can adversely affect the skin. These UV rays not only darken the color of the skin, but are also bad enough to cause skin cancer. Numerous sunscreen lotions are also protect the skin from these ultraviolet rays.
PREVENT DARKENING OF THE SKIN BY THE SUN:
- Chemical-rich sunscreen lotions can be applied to the skin while using natural remedies to remove dark circles and keep skin cells healthy. You may know how the skin darkens due to the sun. When sunlight hits the skin, the skin releases more melanin to absorb ultraviolet rays. As a result, the skin darkens when exposed to the sun.
- Protect your skin and prevent unwanted tan skin with sun protection. Always wear sun protective clothing, and use sunscreen everyday to best protection of your skin.
HOME REMEDIES TO PROTECT YOUR TAN SKIN:
- Green leafy vegetables will also help you to get rid of this problem quickly. It is effective in cleaning the tan, pigmentation and pimple marks and scars. It has anti-oxidants property. Put the cabbage leaves in the fridge for half an hour and then put the leaves on the skin for fifteen minutes daily. If you do this twice a week, you will see a nice change.
- Yogurt is healthy and nutritious for our body. It can help to make the skin clear and it get rid of any tan on your face. When the yoghurt is rolled out in the sun and comes home, apply the yoghurt on the skin and the darkening of the skin will magically disappear. Yogurt is a natural sun tan remover. It can also decrease the pigmentation, dark spots, and it may also reduce the oiliness from the skin. Apply cold yoghurt on the face, hands and feet. Doing this for a few days, it will give you good changes on your skin.
- Aloe Vera is a wonderful substance that helps greatly in controlling the amount of melanin in the skin and reducing skin darkening. It has immense skin and beauty benefits. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory property. Aloe vera also help for skin shiny and glow.
- It also helps to brighten your complexion and protect your skin against the damaged cause by sun rays. And it is effective to treating the tan skin. If you apply aloe vera gel on your skin and soak it daily, it will remove the dark spots caused by the sun and make the skin glow and silky.
- Zucchini juice has the ability to reduce dark circles caused by the sun. It hydrates the skin and helps to deal with the summer heat. Zucchini encourage the skin heath by reducing the inflammation response. Apply zucchini juice on the skin 3-4 times a day and wash off. The darkening of the skin can be clear.
RED MYSORE LENTIL:
- Red Mysore lentils are refreshing the skin. It also helps to reduce the dark spots and lighten the skin tome making it glow. The red lentil makes it one of the good natural exfoliator that also helps to get rid of dead skin cells. And it also helps to fight the acne and blackheads.
- Soak a tablespoon of red Mysore lentils and grind in a mixer jar. Then mix well with tomato juice and aloe vera gel as well. Then apply the mixture on the skin and let it soak for at least 30 minutes, then wash the skin. If you do this once a day, you will see a good change in just two days.
SOME TIPS TO PREVENT TAN SKIN:
- Make sure to apply a sunscreen lotion on your body before step out in sun.
- Cover your face with scarf to protect it from scorching sunlight.
- If you necessary to wear sunglasses and gloves.
- It is advisable to cleanse and moisturize your skin daily before going to bed.
- Try to avoid going out in the sun rays. You are exposed to the sun for a long you may apply SPF 50 sunscreen lotion or blocks, lip care and eye creams etc.
- Drink at least 15 to 20 glasses of water in a day during summer. Prevent your skin dry and keeps it hydrated and glowing.
- Eat healthy fiber foods like fruits and vegetables.
- Use some tan removal face packs.