Here we discuss about Amazing ways to get rid of pimple on face.
PIMPLE ON FACE:
- Pimple or Acne is a chronic inflammatory skin condition that causes pimples and spots. Oily skin is one of the most affects skin types due to acne and pimples. When the skin cells accumulate toxins and oil sebum, it may leads to clogging of pores. You need to know how to remove the pimple mark effectively. It is very essential that you keep your face clean.
- Many of the people suffer from pimple on the face due to hormonal changes. Summer has arrived. The sun is shining. Many people suffer from various skin problems due to the exposure of sun. If there is one skin problem that most people suffer from in the summer, it is pimple.
- There are various natural ways to get rid of pimples. We are look at now, it is not about foods or face masks. It’s used by leaves that are full of medicinal properties. That too with the leaves that are easily available to us can easily make the pimple magically disappear.
PREVENTION TIPS FOR PIMPLE ON FACE:
- Keep your face clean and wash twice a day with mild face wash.
- Exfoliate regularly it also helps your skin to get rid of dead cells.
- Use the chemical free makeup remover and use clean cotton cloth to remove the makeup.
- If you also suffer from a breakout, you never touch or pop any pimples. It causes blocking, swelling, and redness.
- Keep away from direct sun. You may also wear sunscreen if you spend a lot of time outdoors.
- A healthy diet is the good way to keep breakouts. If you eat lot of greens and vegetable, drink plenty of healthy foods for natural skin.
- Wash your hands frequently especially before applying the lotion and creams.
LIFESTYLES CHANGES FOR PIMPLE ON FACE:
- Never touch the pimple
- Use oil free skincare
- Choose the right cleaner
- Stay hydrated
- Reducing stress
LEAVES THAT HELP TO GET RID OF PIMPLE ON FACE:
- Lemongrass has powerful anti-bacterial properties. In addition, citral, an ingredient in Lemongrass Oil, not only cleanses the skin but also prevents skin infections. For that, soak the oil in a cotton ball and apply it on the acne before going to bed at night.
- Lemon grass is a perfect natural toner, it shrinks pore size and tightens and firms the skin. It also antimicrobial and antiseptic property that allow to be an amazing astringent. These effects are fighting acne vulgaris, the bacteria that may also cause the acne.
- Mistletoe is a traditional remedy. It has anti-inflammatory and anti aging properties. It also controls the oil secreted in the skin and its prevents dirt from clogging the pores. Mainly treats skin infections and acne. You can grind and paste the chamomile and apply it on the pimples or boil the chamomile in water and wipe the face with water. Mistletoe is a soothing antiseptic and it is a perfect way to fight the breakouts on the skin.
- Guava leaf has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. These will not only reduce the appearance of pimples on face but also prevent acne. Guava leaves are also very effective remedy for treat acne. It has more antiseptic properties that kill the acne that causes the bacteria. And it helps to get rid of acne or pimple. Put guava leaf in water and boil it, and wash your face with that water.
- Guava leaves has more medicinal property to treat inflammatory acne, scars, spots, and pigmentation. It has antimicrobial agent due to the ingredients like isoflavonoids, Gallic acid, and carotenoids. It also helps to fight skin infection and inflammations.
- Fenugreek has anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps to reduce the appearance of acne scars on the skin. Add a little fenugreek leaf or fenugreek seeds and boil it in water and apply it daily on the face for a week and the pimples on the face will disappear. It has soothing effect on the skin and it also removes the acne scars. Fenugreek also has antioxidants property that can also treat acne and moisturize your skin.
- Mint leaf has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It not only cleanses the skin but also acts as an excellent toner. The salicylic acid in it also helps to prevent pimples. Grind and paste mint leaves or juice and apply on face and rinse well with water. If you also do this daily, you will not know where the pimples on face.
- Salicylic acid is used for treat for acne. It is an anti-inflammatory property. And it is used for clearing clogged follicles. Mint contains flavonoids and phenolics. It has an excellent antioxidants property and it can inhibit the actions of harmful free radicals. Mint also helps to reduce the oxidative stress and treating skin issues such as acne and hyper pigmentation.