Here we discuss about Krishna Jayanti 2021: Time and procedure of puja.
KRISHNA JAYANTI 2021 WHEN, TIME FOR PUJA, WHAT TO DO?
- Krishna, Kannan means our mind is immerse in bliss. Krishna’s leelas were meant to be enjoy by all people. At the same time, without the knowledge of the people, he protected the people by destroying demons and protect the society through his leelas. Let us prepare to celebrate Krishna Jayanti, the birth of such Lord Krishna.
- Sri Mahavishnu, the guardian deity of the trinity, has taken many incarnations in order to protect the gods, human beings, beings, his devotees, and everything in this world. Among them, the epic incarnation of Sri Rama is celebrate as the Ramayana and the incarnation of Lord Krishna as the Mahabharata, which establishes Dharma.
- During the Mahabharata war, the moment when Dharma was reveal to Arjuna, we still read the Bhagavad Gita, the holy book of Hinduism.
K MEANS HAPPINESS:
- During the incarnation of Krishna, his leelas were meant to be admire by all the people. At the same time, without the knowledge of the people, he did many things such as destroy monsters. And protect the society through his leelas and guarded the people.
- Krishna, Kannan means our mind is immerse in bliss. Let us prepare to celebrate Krishna Jayanti, the birth of such Lord Krishna.
WHEN IS KRISHNA JAYANTI 2021? – GOKULASHTAMI DATE:
- Ashtami Tithi, which falls in the month of Tamil Avani every year, is celebrate as the auspicious day of Krishna’s incarnation.
- Ashtami Tithi, which marks the birth of Lord Krishna, will be observe in Tamil Nadu on August 30. At the same time, since Krishna was born at night, it is customary for North Indians to perform puja at night in the name of Krishna Genmashtami.
PERFECT TIME TO DO PUJAS FOR KRISHNA: KRISHNA JAYANTI PUJA TIME:
- Ashtami Tithi starts on August 29 at 11.57 pm and ends on August 30 at 1.57 pm, so the 30th is the best time to repeat the anoint and puja at any time, exclude the period of Emakandam, Kulikai and Rahu.
- Especially the good time that may come that day, the gallery good time is seen as the most optimal.
- Good time – 6.30am to 7.30pm
- 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
- Gallery good time
- 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- These times are very auspicious to do puja.
TO BE FEATURE IN KRISHNA WORSHIP: POOJA PROCEDURE
- Krishna likes sweets includes butter. So it is necessary to make as much sweets as we can and worship and include butter in the puja.
- As well as Kuselan’s love, he express it through the aval he brought. Therefore, those who are in a state of not being able to make any fortune, will accept Krishna Paramatma graciously by putt aval and butter in the puja without any worries.
WHAT TO DO ON KRISHNA DAY?
- On this auspicious day, it is customary to chant the names of Lord Krishna in remembrance of Lord Krishna and to sing hymns to Lord Krishna.
- Let us recite the Gita teach inspire by Krishna.
STORY OF KRISHNA’S BIRTH:
KRISHNA JANMASHTAMI: KANNAN WAS BORN IN PRISON:
- Kamsan repeatedly kills the children born to Devaki. Devaki carry the womb of her 8th child in her womb. The pregnant Devaki burst into tears, think this baby would also die at the hands of her brother. The eighth baby boy was born to Devaki at midnight. When it was rain heavy.
- When Vasudevar-Devaki went to the palace after the marriage. She heard that the death of a demon name Kamsan was caused by the hands of the 8th child born to her sister Devaki.
- Kamsan, who want everyone to worship him as a god, immediately imprison Vasudeva-Devaki. Eve mercilessly killed every child born to them.
- To save Krishna, the eighth born, Vasudeva cross the river Yamuna and join the Nandakopar-Yasoda of the Yadava clan at Gokul.
- Growing up as the beloved child of all in Gokul, Lord Krishna perform many miracles and leelas. Grow up, Kamsan was destroy. Then the leelas of Krishna continue as the Mahabharata war.
- Kannan in Brindavan in Kannan the child Kannan was steals butter, breaking the yoghurt pot and play with the Gopis. Unable to bear Kannan mischief, the mother tie Yasoda in flour. Krishna, who was build of wood, notice two Arjuna trees standing in front of him. These two Arjuna trees are the two sons of the deities Nalakuvaran and Manikkrivan. The treasurer of the deities and the great devotee of Lord Shiva, Kueran.
- Due to the curse of Narada, the two deities became known as the Twin Arjuna Trees. It may appear in the palace courtyard of Nanda Maharaja and had the good fortune to see Sri Krishna in person. When Lord Krishna enter between the two trees, Ural got stuck between the trees and pull it hard. When trees were uprooting, Nalakuvaran came out of them. The beautiful gods Manikkrivan appear. They visit Sri Krishna many times, bow down and disappear.