Here we discuss about children affect by the third wave of corona virus.
THIRD WAVE OF COVID-19 AFFECTS CHILDREN:
- The second wave of Corona virus is currently revolutionizing in India. The second wave of corona affects the younger generation. They recently issued a warning regarding to the third wave of corona virus. It has also affected young children to a certain extent. Kids are not much affected by the first wave are significantly affected by the second wave. They show the various symptoms of corona infection.
- The third wave of corona virus has caused more confusion among parents as to whether it will affect child even more. The child are not in immune from this infection and they are also infect by other child. This may does not suffer severe infection.
THE THIRD WAVE OF CORONA VIRUS CHALLENGING FOR CHILDREN:
- The current incidence of corona infection in child and their lack of vaccination. It is doubtful for the third wave of corona will affect kids in the worst possible way. So the parents are panic and confused. The Indian Medical Association has said that the third wave of corona will not affect kids, so parents not worry about that infection. Covid 19 may not seriously affect the children in the third wave of corona infection.
- It is first said that children will be affect by the corona third wave. It is true that children are more likely to be affected by corona virus infection. But The Indian Academy of Pediatrics says the third wave of corona will not affect children much. They are also mentioned that parents must not be scared for corona infection as might have no grave impact on children.
COVID-19 THIRD WAVE HIT CHILDREN SO MUCH?
- At present, 90 percent of children with coronary heart disease have milder symptoms of corona. Childhood specific pathogens are not highly associated with corona. That infection is not able to enter their immune system. This infection may also reduce the risk of developing a moderate or severe infection. Corona virus infection is less common among children.
- It is true that there is a risk of corona infection in child. The infection in children is not as severe. Although corona infections do not affect child and their immune system is not strong, they are less susceptible to infection. Because statistics show that about 2 to 3 percent of the victims of the second wave of corona are children. Child have young immune system and they do not develop the aggressive immune response.
CORONA VIRUS SYMPTOMS FOR CHILDREN:
- The best pediatricians say that parents do not have to worry about the third wave of corona. At the same time, he said that the precautionary measures were needed to safely care for children. So far no vaccines have been developed for child under 18 years of age. If they want to stay away from corona infection then they have to follow the rules strictly.
- It is true that the present corona virus has affected for kids than the first wave. Corona virus symptoms not appear in the respiratory tract. Child with corona infection may be asymptomatic or mild symptomatic. Most of the child with corona are more likely to have common symptoms such as
- high fever,
- chills, and
- shortness of breath,
- loss of smell,
- sore throat,
- muscle aches
- runny nose. Some children do not show any symptoms.
PRECAUTIONS TAKEN IN CASE OF CORONA INFECTION:
- If your kids develop corona infection symptoms, immediately isolate the child at home for 14 days. Then they have their corona tested to see if their oxygen levels are consistent.
- Children with congenital heart problems.
- If the child with chronic lung problems.
- Children with chronic organ failure.
- They should be isolate at home.
PRECAUTIONS MEASURES FOR CORONA INFECTIONS:
The precautions are also need to stay safe from corona virus third wave and prevention from the third wave of covid 19. They are
- Monitor your kids health and teach the good hygiene for your child and ensure waste is safely collect, stored and disposed of.
- If the child develop corona symptoms, they also keep away from other family members and pets immediately.
- If you also have child are probably too small to be alone, all of those family members should be wearing masks at all times.
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water or alcohol based on hand sanitizer.
- You can also protect your kid one by avoiding large crowds and maintain a safe distance from anyone have cough and sneezing. And don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Provide separate bathroom facilities for children if it is possible. If this is not possible, clean the bathroom regularly after use.
- Do not use utensils, food, snacks, mattresses, towels, etc. used by infected children.
- Other members of the family may follow strict hygiene and hygiene practices.