Here we discuss about Interesting facts about Gokulashtami 2021.
GOKULASHTAMI 30/8/2021 – DON’T YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME UNKNOWN INFORMATION ABOUT KRISHNA?
- Sri Krishna incarnate in the world as the incarnation of Lord Vishnu for the benefit of the people. He is the 9th incarnation. Krishna Jayanti is a festival celebrate by Hindus all over North and South India. In order to get the grace of Krishna in this we put his image, draw his feet at home and call Krishna. It is customary to create and worship his favorite healers. Rama Navami and Krishna Janmashtami are the most celebrate incarnations of Mahavishnu. It is celebrate as Sri Jayanti and Krishna Jayanti.
WHEN IS KRISHNA JAYANTI 2021? – GOKULASHTAMI DATE
- Ashtami Tithi, which falls in the month of Tamil Avani every year. It is celebrate as the auspicious day of Krishna’s incarnation.
- Ashtami Tithi, which marks the birth of Lord Krishna. It will be observe in Tamil Nadu on August 30. At the same time, Krishna was born at night. It is customary for North Indians to perform puja at night in the name of Krishna Janmashtami.
- Ashtami Tithi starts on August 29 at 11.57 pm and ends on August 30 at 1.57 pm, so the 30th is the best time to repeat the anoint and puja at any time. It exclude the period of Emakandam, Kulikai and Rahu.
- Especial the good time may come that day, the gallery good time is seen as the most optimal.
IS GOKULASHTAMI AN AUSPICIOUS DAY?
- Krishna Janmashtami 2021 is the important festivals for Hindus. As it’s a day when Lord Krishna, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, was born. On this auspicious day, devotees observe a day-long fast and worship Lord Krishna to seek his blessings. They also worship Lord Krishna by sing songs and Aarti or Lord Vishnu and Krishna.
IN THIS WAY LET US KNOW THE UNKNOWN THINGS ABOUT KRISHNA.
- On the day of the incarnation of Lord Krishna, the Uriyadi festival is very popular. On that day, people cheer and greet Krishna.
- The Bhagavad Gita is the popular spiritual texts. How should man live? This Bhagavad Gita is a scripture that emphasizes that. A man can also get all kinds of resources only if he lives by follow the ideas contain in it. It is a great privilege that Krishna has given us this special Bhagavad Gita.
- Krishna Jayanti festival in Chennai. It will be celebrate lavish at Gaudiya Monastery.
- Krishna is call Kannan by us. And the people of North India call him Kannaiya and glorify him.
- If Gokula Krishna, who lived in Gokul, puts butter in Gokulashtami, where he was born, and calls Krishna. He will also come run and give us the gifts we need.
INTERESTING FACTS OF KRISHNA JAYANTI:
- For Krishna Jayanti, it is better to worship Krishna’s favorite bread, plate, fork, cheese, aval, Laddu, butter, milk collection, and country sugar.
- You can also fold the footprints of baby Krishna with the palm of your right hand and dip the side part in the name. And put it down and put it on the beautiful fingers.
- Start from the doorstep of our house and follow the footsteps to the prayer room. Devotees believe Lord Krishna comes to our home through these footprints.
- Worship Lord Krishna at night will also give great benefits as he was born at midnight. He lived in Gokul till he was three years old. Later Brindavan, along with the Gopis, lived in different places called Mathura. Kamsana was kill at the age of seven.
- On Krishna Jayanti one should recite Krishna Leela, Krishna Naamam, Geeta Govindam, and Bhagavad Gita. And receive his grace in full. The incarnation phase in the Bhagavad Gita will also increase the bliss of recitation. And if you also chant this mantra ‘Om Namo Bhagavade Vasudevaya’, it will happen.
- On the occasion of Krishna Jayanti, make the children in your home dress up as Radha and Krishna. And worship Krishna to make the future of the children better. And they will also brilliant. They will also get rid of arrogance and become, manage and intelligent.
- Profession will also prosper for those who worship Krishna. Yields will also increase for farmers. Learn for children will prevail. It is special to worship Sri Krishna to rise in name, fame, wealth, influence etc.
- Chanakya, the author of Artha Shastra, has said that men in the medical profession can rise further if they focus on their profession after worship Krishna.
- It is enough to keep the image of Sri Krishna with us to defeat the enemy.
- It is noteworthy that Purananur, who made the sun, stand still in the sky, and even Silappathikara glorify the glory of Krishna. Even if you read such great information of Krishna or ask others to read it. You can also get the grace of Krishna.