Here we discuss about how to sleep at night naturally.
BETTER SLEEP AT NIGHT:
- People who exercise everyday those have a better sleep at night and they feel less sleepy during the day. Exercise helps to improve the symptoms of insomnia. And it increases the amount of time you spend in the deep stage sleep. A best night sleep is important as regular exercise and healthy diet. The poor sleep has immediately effects on your hormones, exercise performance, and brain function.
- It can also cause the weight gain. It may increase the disease risk in both children and adults. Best sleep can also help you to eat less, exercise better, and healthier. Many people regularly get poor sleep, both sleep quality and quantity has declined. If you need to optimize your health or lose weight, get a better night sleep is the important thing you can do.
BEST WAYS TO SLEEP AT NIGHT NATURALLY:
The best ways to sleep at night naturally, it includes:
CONTROL YOUR EXPOSURE TO LIGHT:
- Melatonin is naturally occurs the hormone controlled by light exposure. That helps to regulate your sleep- wake cycle. During the day expose yourself to sunlight in the morning. The closer to the time you get up. For example drink coffee or eat your breakfast by a sunny window.
- Then spend more time outside during the daylight exercise outside, walk few minutes during the day instead of at night. If you necessary, use a light therapy box it may stimulates the sunshine. It can be useful during the short winter days. Daily sunlight can also improve sleep quality and duration.
EXERCISE REGULARY TO SLEEP AT NIGHT:
- Exercise is the best ways to improve the sleep and health. More exercise is best to sleep even light exercise such as walking for just 15 minutes a day. It improves the sleep quality. For better sleep at night, exercise helps to speed up your metabolism, elevate the body temperature and it stimulates the hormones such as cortisol. Exercise to help you sleep at night. Breathing exercise from your belly rather than your chest can activate the relaxes response and lower your heart rate, blood pressure and stress level to help you to drift off to sleep.
IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP ENVIRONMNET:
- Keep your room dark, cool and quiet: Most people sleep in a slightly cool room with adequate ventilation. A bedroom that hot or cold can also interfere with quality sleep. Make sure your bed is comfortable your bed covers should leave you enough room to stretch and turn comfortable without becoming tangled. Avoid working at bed room like watching TV, using mobile phone or computer in bed, your brain will associate the bedroom with just sleep, which makes it easier to wind down at night.
BE SMART ABOUT WHAT YOU EAT AND DRINK:
- Limit caffeine and nicotine: You may surprise to know that caffeine can also cause sleep problems. Up to ten to twelve hours after drink it. Smoking is another stimulates that can be disrupt your sleep, especially is you smoke close to bedtime.
- Avoid big meals at night: Try to make dinnertime early in the evening, and avoid heavy foods and rich foods within two hours of bed. Spicy or acidic foods can also cause stomach the trouble and heartburn.
- Avoid alcohol before bed: It may also help to relax. It may interfere with your sleep cycle once you’re out. And then avoid drink too many liquids in the evening. Drink lots of fluids may result in frequent bathroom trips throughout the night.
- Cut sugary foods and refined carbs: Eat lots of sugar and refined carbs are white bread, white rice, and pasta during the day can also trigger wakefulness at night and pull out of the deep sleep.
RELAX AND CLEAR YOUR MIND IN THE EVENING:
- Relaxation techniques before bed have to improve the sleep quality and other techniques used to treat insomnia. A relaxes massage also improve the sleep quality. It has some strategies includes listening music, deep breathing, meditation, and reading books are relax the mind and it helps to better sleep at night.
CONSIDER THESE SUPPLEMENTS FOR BETTER SLEEP AT NIGHT:
It has several supplements that can induce the relaxation. It helps you to sleep at night, including:
- Ginkgo biloba: A natural herb with many benefits, it may aid sleep, relaxation, stress reduction. Take 200 mg 60 minutes before bed.
- Glycine: Take 3 grams of amino acid Glycine, it can improve sleep quality.
- Valerian root: The valerian can also help you to fall asleep and improve sleep quality. Take 400mg before bed.
- Magnesium: It also improves the relaxation and enhances sleep quality.
TIPS FOR BETTER SLEEP AT NIGHT:
- Daylight helps to set sleep patterns, so try to be outdoors while it’s light out for 30 minutes a day.
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid alcohol, large meals, foods that induce the heartburn
- Keep your bedroom cool, dark, and quiet without any distraction like TV or computer.
- Reading, listening music or relaxing before bed with a hot bath or deep breathing can also help you to get sleep.
- Take a hot bath