Here we discuss about how to reduce body heat through spices.
REDUCE BODY HEAT:
- Body temperature measures the ability of body to generate and get rid of heat. Heat stress may due to heat, certain foods or other various factors. Excess exposure to heat may also causes the skin irritation such as rashes, acne, seasonal allergies, sweating, dehydration and heat stroke.
- During summer it is important to keep your body hydrate and cool. You can also fall prey to severe health problems. Several factors can cause your body temperature. Spices are effectively cool the body heat that can also help you to reduce body heat.
IMPORTANCE OF SPICES IN THE DIET:
- Summer heat can also drain your energy level. It leads to irritation, fatigue, sweating, heat stroke and rashes. If you need to keep your body cool during the summer days. Add some spices to your daily diet. It also keep your body cool. And it prevents ill effects of scorching heat too. Spices are not only a taste enhancing food ingredients. They also contain bioactive compounds. It has antioxidants that also help to maintain your inner body temperature.
SPICES HELP TO REDUCE BODY HEAT:
- One of the spices that may help to reduce the body heat is fennel seeds. It has high cool effects and useful for summer season. And it is also has vitamin C. It may also inflammation causes in the body due to heat. They may also stimulate intestinal juices. It promotes the proper digestion and reduces acid reflux.
- Take some fennel seeds and soak it in water. Let it soak at night and in the morning after you may strain the water. Add a black salt, sugar and lemon. Drink this fennel seed juice it helps to get relief from the heat. Make sure you drink it in the every morning regularly to stay cook. It also improves the healthy gut.
- Cumin seeds are used in vegetable like curry, soup not only for the taste and aroma. It also helps to cool the body. Ground cumin or whole cumin seeds are help to detoxification. It also relieved the gas and bloating. Cumin seeds are very effective to cure bloating. It makes the body feel lighter and it help to cope up with the hot weather.
- Drink cumin seeds water daily in the morning, it is very healthy. And it may keep your body hydrated. It is useful for prevent heatstroke. Drink a glass of cumin water daily in the morning or add cumin powder to the buttermilk to cool your body.
CARDAMOM SPICES HELPS TO REDUCE BODY HEAT:
- Cardamom is the most popular spices that may also found all sorts of recopies and baked goods. It is the good to detoxify the unwanted chemical and toxins from the body. It helps to reduce the excess of body heat. And it also helps you to prevent digestion, nausea, heartburn and it also cool and relaxed. You can add cardamom in the morning tea. You may feel cool and refreshing throughout the day.
- Fenugreek seeds are most ideal to cope up with the heat is fenugreek seeds. It has good sources of vitamin C. It helps to get rid of flatulence causes due to overheat. Heat stress may affect your body and it also causes nausea, rashes, boils and feel discomfort. Add fenugreek seeds to your summer diet. Drink fenugreek seed water during summer brings down the body heat. Take a one tablespoon of fenugreek seed and soak it overnight in glass of water. Drink it in the morning to cool you body.
- Coriander helps the body to get rid of overheat and toxins. It detoxifies the body. And it keeps the body cool. It may also soothe the digestive tract and fight inflammation. Eat coriander also encourage sweating. It also relieves fever or high body temperature. Fresh coriander leaves and seeds are added to Indian food preparations.
- Turmeric contains powerful anti- inflammatory effects. It is strong antioxidants. Drink turmeric tea on an empty stomach. It is very effective to help your body born excess flab. Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder and almond powder into a glass of milk. Drink this milk helps to reduce the body heat naturally keeps you fresh and healthy. It promotes digestion, optimal cell functioning and it support the immune system.
- Mint leave has high content of menthol. It produces a chilling effect on the cell of the body. It may also assist in the lowering the elevate body temperature. Add a mint leaves while sip on a cup of hot tea or cold lemonade. You can assure of an instant chilling feel in your body. Mint also cure sickness, detoxifies the body. It has good sources of vitamin C and vitamin B. It also help to reduce the body heat.