Here we discuss about how to prevent heart attack and control blood sugar level.
HEART ATTACK AND DIABETES:
- Heart disease is most common for people with diabetes. 62% of people with diabetes will die from sort of heart disease or stroke. People with diabetes have an increase the chance of develop the heart disease. These conditions are common for those with type 2 diabetes. If you have diabetes, you can also protect your heart health by manage your blood sugar level also called blood glucose. You can also protect yourself by control the high pressure and high cholesterol.
WHAT CAUSES HEART ATTACK IN PEOPLE WITH DIABETES?
- The common cause of heart disease in a person with diabetes is too hard of the coronary arteries. It may also build up of cholesterol in the blood vessel that supplies the oxygen and nutrition to the heart. Not only people with diabetes at high risk of heart. They also high risk for heart failure, a serious medical condition in the heart is unable to pump blood adequately. This can also leads to fluid buildup in the lungs that may also cause difficult for breathing, or fluid retention in the other parts of the body that cause the swelling.
- High blood sugar from diabetes can also damage the blood vessels and the nerves that control your heart and blood vessels. This damage can also lead to heart disease. If you have diabetes tends to develop heart disease. You need to manage your diabetes that also helps to lower risk or lower chance of the heart disease or stroke.
If you have diabetes, they have other chance of developing the heart disease or stroke. They are:
- Smoking is the main risk factor of developing the heart disease. If you have diabetes, it is very important to stop smoking, because both the smoking and diabetes causes the blood vessels. Smoking also increases your chance of develop the other long term problems such as lung disease, lower leg infections and ulcer, and leg amputation.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE:
- If you also have high blood pressure, your heart works hard to pump blood. High blood pressure can also strain your heart, damages the blood vessels, and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and kidney problems. You have to check your blood pressure regularly and control the blood pressure.
ABNORMAL CHOLESTEROL LEVEL:
- Cholesterol is also a type of fat. That may produced by your live and found in your blood. It has two kinds of cholesterol in your blood. They are LDL and HDL. LDL is also called bad cholesterol. It can also clog your blood vessels. High levels of LDL cholesterol raise your risk of developing the heart disease.
- HDL is also called good cholesterol. High levels of HDL are link to lower risk of heart disease and stroke. You may improve the LDL and HDL levels, limit the amount of fat in your eating plan, eat more plant based food, and every day physical exercise. Other types of blood fat, triglycerides are also raise the risk of heart disease.
OBESITY AND BEELY FAT:
- Overweight or obesity can make it hard to manage your diabetes and raise your risk for many health problems, includes heart disease and high blood pressure. If you are overweight, make a healthy eating plan with fewer calories. Physical activity also helps to lower the blood sugar level and reduce the needs of medicine. Excess of belly fat around the waist can also raises chance of develop the heart disease.
CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE:
- Heart disease is also link with kidney disease. If you have diabetes is a risk factor of develop the kidney disease. It may also affect 38% of people with diabetes. Other risk factors for developing the kidney disease are high blood pressure. If you have risk factors, get tested for kidney disease and protect your kidney by make healthy food, more active, and manages the health conditions that also cause the kidney damage.
SYMPTOMS OF HEART ATTACK:
The symptoms of heart attack. That includes:
- Shortness of breath
- Feel faint
- Feeling dizzy
- Excessive sweating
- Shoulder pain, jaw and left arm pain.
- Chest pain or pressure
HOW TO TREAT HEART ATTACK WITH DIABETES?
There are different treatment options of heart disease with diabetes, depends on the severity of the heart disease. It includes:
- Aspirin therapy reduces the risk of clots. It also leads to heart attacks and stroke.
- Exercise not only for weight loss. It improves the blood sugar level, high blood pressure, cholesterol levels. And it also decreases the abdominal fat, risk factors of the heart disease.
HOW TO PREVENT HEART ATTACK WITH DIABETES?
It has some best ways to prevent heart disease and it may also take care of your diabetes.
- Keep your blood glucose level normal
- Control your blood pressure, with medication. The target for people with diabetes is under 130/90.
- Get your cholesterol level or numbers under control. You also need to take medication.
- Lose weight
- Exercise everyday
- Eat a healthy diet food
- Avoid smoking
- Reduce your daily stress
DEVELOP OR MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE:
Healthy lifestyle habits that you may sick. It can also help you to manage your diabetes and prevent the heart disease.
- Healthy diet plan
- Enough sleep
- Drink water
- Maintain a healthy weight