Here we discuss about How to lighten the skin on dark hand and feet.
DARK HAND AND FEET:
- Your face will glow despite the summer heat. You have done many things for it. You hate your feet and hands that have turned black due to exposure to the sun. It is a fact that our legs and arms tend to be darker than other parts of our body.
- Our skin produces melanin to protect from the harsh rays of the sun. And melanin refers to darker skin. If you realize that your hands and feet are amongst the first to be noticed by anyone you meet for first time. They are also neglected part of the body. The sunny weather increasing the chance of overall tanning, you may also take care of our hands and feet.
LIGHTEN THE DARK SKIN:
- There are several factors that can cause dark skin on the hand and feet. If you also include medications, environmental, infections, inflammation and exposure to the sun damage the rays. Several beauty cosmetics companies make skin lightening treatments. Some numerous foods are help to lightening the skin. It has some good way to keep your healthy by eating healthy foods and balanced diet, exercise regularly, change your lifestyle healthy, and take care of your skin.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR DARK HAND AND FEET:
- Lemon also contains the citric acid that present in citrus foods. It may also acts as an exfoliants and helps to lighten the dark marks. Lemon is found in every home and it would be the best solution to lighten dark areas of the body. It is considered a natural bleaching agent.
- Apply squeeze a lemon and rub a few drops of it on your feet and hands. Let the juice dry for fifteen minutes, and then rinse with plain water. Lemon contains brightening agents and can brighten your skin instantly.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, which can prove to be the best bleaching agent to lighten dark skin. Simply rub a teaspoon of yogurt on the dark areas and let it dry. Once the yogurt starts to dry, massage it for a few minutes and then wash it off with water.
- The natural ingredient in cucumber can lighten the skin. It has Vitamin A in it can control the melanin production of the skin. Cucumber is an important ingredient in lot of natural face packs. It’s a cooling and relaxing in nature it also help to remove the dark spots and smoothes the skin.
- Grind a cucumber and apply the juice on your hands and feet. Leave for 15 minutes and then wash. Doing this again for a month will significantly brighten your dark skin.
- Orange is rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C based products and fruits are help in skin lightening. And it also helps to remove the pigmentation from the skin. It acts as a natural bleaching agent and treats hyper pigmentation. So it is perfect for illuminating dark areas of the body.
- Squeeze an orange and apply its juice on dark areas. Let the juice sit for fifteen minutes, then rinse it with plain water and you will be amazed at the results.
- Tomatoes contain the antioxidant lycopenes. It also protects the skin from sun damage. Also, it makes the skin less sensitive to UV rays that darken the skin. They are high in vitamin C, which brighten the skin.
- Tomatoes give the wonderful results for lighten the dark hand and feet. Just rubs a tomato slice on your hand and feet. Leave it for 15 minutes to get the amazing results.
KEEP YOUR SKIN CLEAN AND MISTURIZED:
- Clean your skin daily: Clogged pores can make your skin look darker. Keep your skin clean and it will prevent the pimples. It also helps to look fresh and clean. Don’t use expensive cleansers to clean your skin, only use mild soap.
- Moisturize daily: Use your favorite moisturizer or homemade moisturizer that make sure to moisturize your skin after washing. Simple homemade moisturizers are Coconut or almond oil, Cocoa or Shea butter, and aloe vera.
- Exfoliate your skin: It is the best way to keep your skin healthy. It also reduces the darkness by exfoliating, which process of removing dead cells from the surface of skin. You may avoid exfoliating more than once a week. You can make a natural exfoliants for your hands and feet by mix the olive oil or coconut oil with the coffee powder, Oats and sugar.
- Massage your hands regularly: Use aloe vera or honey, your favorite lotion and massage your hands and feet. This will moisturize your skin and improve the circulation both are helpful for skin healthier and brighter.
PREVENTING HAND AND FEET DARKENING:
- Eat a healthy and well balance diet: Eat the right foods to keep your body healthy. You may also consume the foods that are high in vitamin C and the vitamins, minerals are possible from your diet, eat fruits and vegetables. Drink enough water is important for healthy skin and body.
- Protect your skin from the sun: The best ways to protect yourself from the sun, wear sun protective clothing, including gloves. Use sunscreen for your hand and feet. Choose makeup and lip protection that has an SPF rating.
- Take care of your hands and feet: Darken skin also cause by dirt, exposure to the elements, and infections. So keep your hand and feet clean and protect the healthy skin that also help to prevent skin darkening.