Here we discuss about How to intake Vitamin C and Zinc in daily life?
VITAMIN C AND ZINC:
- Vitamin C and Zinc has more nutrients. It gives immunity power and health. We need nutrients to live a strength and healthy. Vitamin c and zinc is nutrients, it may also fight with germs that cause the disease. And it is water soluble and essential vitamin found in citrus fruits and green vegetable
- It has rich sources green chilli, broccoli, guava and red pepper. It has antioxidants for immunity and immune system response. Zinc is the mineral to the body. Zinc has rich sources of meat, eggs, dairy, and vegetables. It has antiviral and antibacterial immunity. Nutrients foods eat everyday it also helps to improve the immunity.
- It is nutrients that may also promote the health. It is called ascorbic acid. And it is water soluble vitamin and it also dissolves water in the body. Then it reaches the organs to body. Our body does not store the vitamin. We need to get vitamin from the foods and eat daily in our life.
- It helps to control the infection and healing wounds in the body. It has antioxidants that may also fight against disease called free radicals. And it has nutrition are also causes the variety of metabolic reaction in body. It may need to make fiber protein in the tissues that connect with the systems in our body.
- It may reduce the risk of chronic disease. And it has antioxidants are molecules that boost the immune system. It may also help to manage the high blood pressure and lower risk of heart disease. These foods are reduces the blood uric acid level and lower risk of gout. It can also help to prevent the infection.
HOW MUCH VITAMIN C MAY CONSUME DAILY?
- It may also contain more immunity power. Men can take 85mg of vitamin c for our daily life. Women can take 78 mg of vitamin c. Breastfeeding mothers or pregnant women can take higher doses of 80 to 125mg daily. If a person may addict to smoking take more than 32mg. Smoking lowers the body 32mg of vitamin.
- You may take more than 2000 mg of vitamin c for your daily foods. It has some problems like gastrointestinal problem and diarrhea are occurring. You may also take too much of water soluble vitamin c in body. It is antioxidants. And it cause damage to the tissue and it occur problems like formation of kidney stones in our body.
VITAMIN C IN DIET:
- You may take more than 1000 mg of vitamin c daily. Our body will take the enough energy about 50 percent of less vitamin c. Excess vitamins are excreted with our urine. You will get uncooked foods as heat and it can also destroy the vitamin c in the diet. High vitamin foods are cooked for long time at high temperature. It will decrease the vitamin c.
- Food is cooked in water, the vitamin foods are mixed in water. If you do not drink that water, you may also lose the vitamin c. If the food is well mixed with vitamin c, it may not be lost. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin c.
- Zinc is a mineral for our body. Our body needs less zinc foods. It may also stimulate more than 280 enzymes and it performs a variety of function in our body. Zinc may also help to product the DNA in our body. It increases the protein, growth of cells, healing affected tissues and strengthening of our immune system.
- The young children, adolescents and pregnant women take adequate intake of zinc. The health benefits of zinc are boosts your immune system, it may also reduce the risk of age-related diseases, and it help to treat acne, decrease the inflammation. Zinc may helps to keep your immune system strong. And it stimulates the immune cells and reduces the oxidative stress.
- It has nutrients that may maintain the immune system grows and repair of tissues. It has good sources of foods.
HOW MUCH ZINC MAY TAKE DAILY?
- Zinc may also contain the immune strong. Men can take 10 mg of zinc foods daily in our life. Women can take 7mg of zinc foods for daily. Breastfeeding and pregnant women can take 10mg to 12 mg of zinc. Excessive intake of zinc foods, it can lead to fever, cough, abdominal pain, fatigue and other physical problems.
- If take more than 100 mg of zinc daily. You may take more than 10 years. It may also develop the penile cancer later in your life. Take 40 mg it is safe for our daily life. Zinc has insufficient dietary intake, it also results from chronic illness such as diabetes, cancer, liver disease, and sickle cell disease.
WAYS TO TAKE ZINC:
- If get high level of zinc, you eat meat, soybean seeds, chocolates and other foods. Our body absorb more nutrients from animal foods faster than the plant foods. Take low amount of zinc, our body absorbs it easily. You can get enough zinc foods. Eat a diet high in zinc and protein. It may help to keep our body healthy.