Here we discuss about Foods for strengthen the lungs and increase the oxygen level.
FOODS FOR STRENGTHEN THE LUNGS AND INCREASE THE OXYGEN LEVEL:
- Our body is always being healthy. The lungs need the function well. Oxygen may reach every part of the body. It has filter out of the lungs. It may also give the special attention to the lungs. The lungs are not functioning well. You may also have to deal with the deadly disease. They are asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis and cancer.
- The corona virus can also affect directly to the lungs. It may also reduce the oxygen level. 60 to 70 percent of patients have more difficulty to breathing. Corona virus may also focus on the lungs health. Take care of the lungs and make it strengthen and stronger. These are improves the oxygen level.
FOODS ARE HELP TO IMPROVE THE OXYGEN LEVEL:
BEETROOT HELPS TO INCREASE THE OXYGEN LEVEL:
- Beetroots are rich in nitrates. It also helps to relax blood vessels, reduce blood pressure, and optimize the oxygen level. Beetroot are beneficial for lung function. It can also help to prevent heart failure, stroke, and heart attacks. It has magnesium, potassium, vitamin c, and carotenoids antioxidants. And it is more essential for lung health. Beetroot has more vitamins and minerals.
TURMERIC HELPS TO IMPROVE THE OXYGEN LEVEL:
- Turmeric has anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory property. It can also protect against the all type of injection. Mix a little bit of turmeric powder in a tumbler of milk. Take every night before going to bed. It also helps to improve the depression and arthritis. It is important to improve the function of lungs.
HONEY MAY IMPROVE THE OXYGEN LEVEL:
- Honey is the important ingredient in Ayurveda. It has anti-bacterial property. Consume the honey everyday it will strengthen the lungs. Honey is the antimicrobial agent. Honey is the medicine to treat asthma. It also reduces the inflammation that may also cause in the airways of the lungs. It also helps to remove the mucus.
- Figs are miraculous components. It also contains the nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, magnesium, copper and iron. The fig fruit may also strengthen to the lungs. It improves the bone density. Figs are also rich in nutrients. It has low in calories. Figs have potential benefits and it also promotes the digestive and heart health.
- Garlic has anti-biotic, anti-fungal, and anti-viral property. It has more calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins. They may also help to keep the lungs healthy. Garlic may also improve the cholesterol level. It has lower risk for heart disease. Garlic is rich in nutritious and it also improve the bone health. It may also reduce the inflammation and improve asthma and it also reduces the risk of lung cancer.
- Apples are also help to improve the lung functions. Consume the five or more apples per week. It may also help for lung function and lower risk of asthma and lung cancer. Apples have high in vitamin C and flavonoids. Eat apple daily to keep your lungs healthy. It has more fiber and high in immunity boosting system.
- Blueberries are more nutrients. It has improved and protects the lung function. Blueberries are high sources of anthocyanin and it also includes the malvidin, cyanide, bionidine, dolpinidine and betonidine. Anthocyanin is powerful and they protect the lung tissue. Blueberry can also help to protect your lungs from damage. It has more anti-oxidants and it also protect your lungs from cancer and infection.
- Green tea has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory property. It reduce the inflammation of lungs. These are compounds may also protect the lung tissue from the harmful effects. Green tea has numerous benefits and it cleanses your lungs.
- The pumpkin may promote the lung health. It is rich in carotenoids. And it includes the beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. It also has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory property.
WALNUTS HELP TO RECOVER THE CORONA QUICKLY:
- The corona viruses are spreading fast and the number of people is affected by corona. It is important to eat healthy foods. And it improves the immunity level. Eat the nutritious food for recovering from the corona virus. The foods may also contain the zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, selenium, protein and vitamin B. These are help to immune system and health for the recovery process. Walnuts are helps you to recover the corona virus.
BENEFITS OF WALNUTS:
- Walnuts may contain antioxidants. It has high in vitamin E, Melatonin and polyphenols are present in skin of the walnuts. Walnuts prevent damage caused by bad cholesterol. It has anti-aging and anti-cancer property. Omega-3 fatty acids are important to the nervous system. It may also reduce risk of cancer. Walnuts are also help to control the diabetes. It reduces the risk of disease and it also helps to control the weight.
NUTRITION FACTS FOR WALNUTS:
- Walnuts have 67% of fat and 14% of protein. They are also low in carbs. It has more vitamins and minerals. They are copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese, and vitamin E. 30 grams of walnut contains 180 calories, 5% of water, 4% of protein, 3.8 % of crabs, 0.6 % of sugar, 1.8% of fiber, and 18.3 grams of fat.
HOW TO STORE WALNUTS?
- Walnuts are store in cool or dry place. The refrigerator is good choice for walnuts. You may also store the shelled walnut in dry place and unshelled walnuts are used in refrigerator.
HOW TO USE THE WALNUTS?
- You may use the walnuts in powder and add to soups and curries. It finely chops and adds to cake and desserts. You also can add honey and turmeric and add walnut powder to the cup of milk.