Here we discuss about how to get rid for bloat stomach.
- Bloating is your belly feel swollen after eating. It may causes by excess gas production in the movement of the digestive system. Bloat stomach can cause pain, discomfort and stuffed feeling. It can also make your stomach big. It may involve the excessive amounts of solids, liquids, or gas in the digestive system. Symptoms of bloating are pot bloating, flatulence and pain.
- We are experience these common digestive problems from time to time, which makes it difficult to carry out our daily activities. This causes a lot of discomfort when we go out, and makes our appearance worse when wearing tight clothes. Although this condition is difficult, we need to understand that it is temporary. Sometimes bloat stomach causes by the diet and some other foods or ingredients you are intolerant.
- Most of people experience the bloating at same point in that exercise, supplements and massage can also help to reduce the bloat stomach. A simple lifestyle may changes it can also prevent it from reoccur.
BEST WAYS TO REDUCE THE BLOAT STOMACH:
DON’T EAT TOO MANY FOODS AT A TIME:
- Bloating can feel like being stuffed, but the problem is that you simply eat too much food. Eating big meals and it tends to feel uncomfortable, they try small amount of foods. Add another meal daily if it necessary. People who are experience the bloating not really have an enlarged stomach or increased pressure in the abdomen.
- Chewing your food can reduce the amount of air you swallow with the food and it also make you eat slower. It may reduce the food intake and smaller portion. Avoid overeating, while swelling after eating too much is common, especially when you eat in a hurry. When you eat fast, you will not realize how much food you have eaten, and you will eat more than usual. As a result, you feel bloated and then harder to breathe. Do not fill your plate with food, practice eating carefully.
CONSIDER FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES:
- Food allergies and intolerances are common. It can cause discomfort and flatulence to you. When you eat foods that you are intolerant it can cause the excess of gas production, and bloating. If you feel bloated after eating a particular food, it may be a sign of food intolerance or allergies.
- Lactose, fructose, eggs and gluten are common substances that can cause intolerance. Some people have difficulty digesting these foods which can lead to stomach pain. Lactose intolerance is associate with digestive symptoms include bloat stomach. It is the main carbohydrate in milk. Fructose intolerance is also leads to bloat stomach. Gas and bloat stomach are symptoms for egg allergy.
AVOID SWALLOW AIR AND GAS:
- It has two sources of gas in the digestive system. One is gas produce by the bacteria in the intestine. And the other is gas that swallowed when you eat or drink. We swallow a lot of air and gas when we drink carbonated drinks or chew gum and drink beverages using a straw.
- When you drink through a straw, you swallow a lot of air, which causes discomfort in the abdomen. It causes of drinking carbonate beverages, which contain gases that are, dissolves in the liquid.
- Eating fiber foods can help to prevent constipation and bloating. If you eat too much of fiber foods or increase the fiber intake too quickly. It can cause the more gas and bloating. If you often suffer from the problem of inflammation, be careful when consuming foods that are high in fiber.
- Some foods that are high in fiber can produce large amounts of gas. Legumes such as beans and lentils are important. Fatty foods can slow down digestion and cause more problems for those who are already suffering from inflammation.
EAT AT THE RIGHT INTERVALS:
- Most of the people experience the bloating directly after a meal. Eat several smaller meals each day, which can also help to keep move the digestive system. Large gaps between meal times can lead to gas formation by intestinal bacteria. Eat small meals throughout the day to keep your digestive system in balance. Even cilantro or fruits between your meals can help prevent bloating and bloating.
- Gas is produce by the bacteria in the intestine. It is a major contributor to bloat stomach. Poor bowel health is one of the leading causes of inflammation. So maintain intestinal health by adding probiotics foods to your diet.
- Probiotics such as yogurt, kefir and pickles help increase the number of good intestinal bacteria and speed up the digestive process. The probiotics reduce gas production and inflammation in people with digestive problems.
REDUCE SODIUM LEVELS:
- The excess of sodium may also cause the body to retain water. It may cause a swollen and bloat feel in the belly and other parts of the body such as hands and feet. Salty snacks or foods high in sodium can make you short of breath. Sodium leads to water retention in the body, which can make you feel bloated in your stomach. Try to cut down on salty and processed foods.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS FOR BLOAT STOMACH:
- Bloat stomach and swelling of the abdomen can significantly sever medical condition. Liver disease, inflammatory bowel disease, heart failure, kidney problem, and other type of cancer may cause bloating.
- Bloat stomach that may continue for weeks, it may indicate a health issue that needs medical attention. People whose bloating occurs alongside these symptoms you should compulsory need the medical advice. The symptoms are appetite changes, diarrhea, vomiting, weight loss, fever, severe abdominal pain, and bright red blood in the stool.