Here we discuss about Easy ways to boost immunity to prevent from Corona virus.
EASY WAYS TO BOOST THE IMMUNITY AND PREVENT FROM CORONAVIRUS:
- The immunity may mention your hygiene like washing your hands. You have to travel by public transport. Use an alcohol sanitizer. When you are travelling to disinfect your hands. Most important wear a mask and cover your nose and mouth. Avoid touching your hand or mouth. These are also help to improve immunity system.
IMPROVE THE IMMUNITY LEVEL:
GET A PROPER SLEEP:
- It helps to improve your immunity don’t compromise on sleep. Good snooze time for 7 to 8 hours of sleep. It is the easy way to boost your immunity. Lesser sleep will get tired and impair your brain activity. The lack of sleep may prevent the body resting. It will impair other bodily functions that have direct impacts on your immunity. T cells are destroying the damage cells in the body and control the immune system.
- Drink water up to 8 to 10 glasses daily. It helps to hydrate your body. Hydration is also help to flush out the toxin from body. And it also lower chance of flu. Citrus fruit and coconut water are alternative to beat the heat.
DONT SKIP THE EXERCISE:
- A good diet should be followed by the exercise. Light exercise also help the long way to release the toxin from your body. 35 to 45 minutes of exercise are improving your stamina. If you not started exercising yet, it is a best time to start. Regular exercises are improved the metabolism.
- These are also testing time, and this period of staying indoors. It has implication on mental wellbeing. And it may also affect the globe. It has some steps to follow regularly. It also helps to relieve the stress. Meditation: They are also practice the meditation. It will releases the stress. The good way to relieve stress is through meditation. It is the activity to calm the nerves.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and other addictive substances are certain habits may also abuse a direct correlation between weakened body defense and respiratory illness. Travelling: Avoid the non-essential travels. Covid 19 positive cases are imported cases, which spread to the communities. Avoid being exposed to the public transport and public places. In case you have to travel make sure to cover the nose and mouth. Use the alcohol based sanitizer.
IMMUNITY BOOSTING FOODS:
The immunity boost foods are definitely helps to improve the immunity system.
- Vitamin C also helps to prevent the common cold. It acts as powerful antioxidants. And it also protect against the damage induced by oxidative stress. The severe infections include sepsis and acute respiratory distress syndrome. The high dose intravenous vitamin C treatment has been significantly improving the symptoms.
- Vitamin D has a mild protective effect for respiratory tract infection. Vitamin D supplements are boosting the immune response. Zinc is a component to white blood corpuscles which fights the infection. It may also deficiency, that makes one more susceptible to flu, cold, and viral infection.
- Elderberries are nutrients. It include the mineral like phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, and vitamin A, B and C, proteins and dietary fiber. And it has also antibacterial and antiviral qualities. It also helps to fight the cold and influenza.
- Turmeric and Garlic: Turmeric contains a Curcumin which may boost the immune system. Garlic has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. It may also boost the body immunity.
Making a healthy lifestyle and taking the supplements. It may also suggest the few organic and natural ways to practice the preventive measures to fight COVID-19.
The Self-care guidelines are preventing the measures and boost immunity. It also help the respiratory health.
- Drink warm water
- Meditation, pranayama and yogasana
- Intake of turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic
- Drink the herbal tea of basil, cinnamon, black pepper, dry ginger and raisin.
- Avoid sugar and replace it jaggery.
- Inhale the mint leaves and caraway seeds.
SOME NATURAL MEDICINES TO BOOST IMMUNITY:
- Drink herbal infusions of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. It also help to boost our immunity. The immunity boost ingredient. That may also help to stay healthy.
- Licorices are help to keep the respiratory tract healthy. It also improve the digestive system and liver health. It helps to combat cough, runny nose and chest congestion. And it helps to cure the germs, pollutants, and allergens. It may improve the immunity level. Mulet contain the active compounds. It also helps to relieve the constipation and improve digestion. Licorice may also treat the heartburn, acid reflux, and hot flashes, bacterial and viral infections.
- It is commonly used in Ayurvedic. It also helps to boost the immunity level by nourishing the body with nutrients and antioxidants. That also help to prevent the infections and diseases. Brahmi has antioxidants. That are more essential for healthy life. It has regulates the blood sugar level.
- It is a numerous medicinal property. It has high in vitamin C and Zinc. And it also has the anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is an infection free and healthy. And it contain the anti-oxidant compounds such as phytochemicals, bioflavonoid, and rosemarinic acid. These are the best antimicrobial agent for treat the respiratory tract infections. Basil is an herb.
- Ginger has more nutrients such as Vitamin B6. It has been used for Ayurveda. Ginger is the perfect immune booster. It also fully loaded with antioxidants. It may also prevent the stress. They may also help to fight chronic diseases. They are high blood pressure, heart disease, and lungs. Ginger has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and other health property.
- Cardamom is the expensive spices and the flavor contains manganese. It also helps to boost virus-fighting cells in the body. Cardamom is high in anti-oxidants and minerals. It also helps to alleviate digestive problems. It may also improve the breathing and lower blood pressure. Cardamom also helps to fight tumors. It improve the anxiety, fight bacteria and protect your liver.