Here we discuss about Natural foods helps for lower cholesterol.
HOW NATURAL FOODS HELP FOR LOWER CHOLESTEROL?
- High Cholesterol in your body is not good for physical health. It causes various problems in your body. It also causes you heart disease and heart attack. You consume heavily on packaged and deep fried foods, person suffers from high cholesterol. High cholesterol causes heart attack. Natural foods may also consume for your daily diet. It also helps to control the fat.
NATURAL DIET FOODS HELP FOR LOWER CHOLESTEROL:
- You may also control the intake of foods containing saturated fat like meat, milk, Products, chocolate, baked goods, deep fried and processed foods. Tran’s fats like fried and processed foods and fats are also in animal foods, meat and cheese. Obesity or uncontrolled weight is also contributed to high cholesterol. Natural foods that help reduce the fat and keep it control.
SOME HIGH NUTRIENTS FOODS:
- Foods are rich fruits and vegetables. Lean meats, fish, grains, low fat proteins, whole grains, nuts and oats barley. It is high in nutrients. Fatty fish like salmon are rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. Sea vegetables are nutritious. Shellfish are more nutritious. Protein sources that is rich in nutrients. It has lower saturated fat and calories. They are also sea foods, eggs, nuts and seeds, and soy.
- Whole grains are rich in source of fiber and nutrients. They also help to regulate blood pressure and maintain a healthy heart. White and refined products are low in nutrients. These are good for overall health and heart. Whole grains are lower risk of heart disease and stroke. It provides more vitamins, minerals, plant compound and fiber.
- Whole grains are contains whole wheat, whole oats, oatmeal, whole grain barley, brown rice are provide the healthy lifestyle. They also protect the heart disease, obesity, diabetes and cancer. It has antioxidants. It also helps to lower cholesterol and risk of heart disease.
- Lean meat, skinless poultry, fish, low-fat dairy products and eggs are good sources of protein. Fish are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts and soy beans are good sources. Eggs are good sources of omega-3 fatty acids, they not affect fat levels. Beans, peas are good sources of lean protein. They are also high in fiber and it help for lower cholesterol. White meat chicken has rich protein and low in fat.
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES:
- Fruits and vegetables are also rich in fiber. Some types of fiber can also help you reduce your fat. Fiber helps to prevent certain fats, absorbed into bloodstream from the gut. Legumes such as beans, peas and lentils are fiber. Sweet potatoes, eggplant, marrow, broccoli, apples, strawberries and prunes are good for health.
- Avocados are monounsaturated fatty acids. And it has fiber and cholesterol lowering nutrients. Fruits are also contains the bioactive compounds that may help to prevent the heart disease and chronic disease. It helps to improve the heart health. Vegetables are also high in antioxidants. It has low in calories.
NUTS HELPS FOR LOWER CHOLESTROL:
- Nuts are good sources of unsaturated fats. It is low in saturated fats. And it is a compound that helps to control your fat. It also contains more fiber, which helps to prevent the certain fats in bloodstream from the intestines. Protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, natural plant sterols and other plant nutrients can help keep your body healthy.
- Nuts can also improve blood pressure and reduce the inflammation. Certain nuts are almonds, pecans, walnuts and macadamia can be reduces bad cholesterol. Nuts are high in calories. It has lot of protein, fiber, nutrients and antioxidants.
OATS AND BARLEY:
- Oats and barley are high in fiber, this fiber called beta glucan. 3 grams of beta-glucan daily for healthy diet, it can also help to reduce cholesterol. It helps to control the amount of fat absorbed from your blood. Liver needs to take more fat from your blood to produce more bile. It also lowers your blood cholesterol.
- Oats are healthy food that has rich in nutrients. It has high in protein, calcium, fiber, and vitamin E. Barley is whole grain food it has several health benefits. It has high in fiber and it reduces the blood cholesterol and blood glucose level. Barley is also low in fat.
HEALTHY OILS FOR LOWER CHOLESTEROL:
- Olive oil and mustard oils are healthy forms of oils. It contains unsaturated fat and it helps to reduce fat. Avoid coconut and palm oil and other vegetable oils, are also high in saturated fat. You consume less butter, cheese and saturated or refined oils and avoid hydrogenated oils.
- You may also choose foods are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish and flaxseed. Healthy oils like canola, corn, olive, peanut, and sunflower oil. It may also contain monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that help to lower bad cholesterol level and raise the good cholesterol.