Here we discuss about how does good sleep causes weight loss.
GOOD SLEEPING HELPS TO LOSE WEIGHT:
- Good quality of sleep is the important part of healthy weight loss. Most important thing has shown that losing sleep while dieting can reduce the amount of weight lost and it also encourage overeating. It may also consider as essential alongside diet and physical activity. It is part of healthy lifestyle. Have a good diet also helps to sleeping well and leads to lose weight.
- Many people have more difficult to sleep at night. And it is most important for overall health. It also reduces the risk of chronic disease and boost immunity. It is commonly advised to get between 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. And it can also improve concentration.
SOME BENEFITS OF GOOD SLEEP PROMOTES HEALTHY:
A good quality of sleeping is important for your health.
- GOOD SLEEPING CAN IMPROVE CONCENTRATION: It is important for various aspects of brain function and it includes concentration, productivity and performance. It can improve the problem solving skills and enhance the memory performance. It has impaired the brain function.
- GOOD SLEEPING CAN INCREASE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: If the players, good quality of sleep may also significantly improves speed, reactions time and mental well being. It improves the aspects of athletic and physical performance. Poor sleep is link with slow walking, lower grip strength and very difficult to perform the activity.
- IT IMPROVES IMMUNE FUNCTION: Sleep at least 8 hours can also improve your immune functions. It also helps to fight the common cold. Lack of sleeping may also impair immune system.
- IT MAY STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART: Not get enough sleeps can leads to heart disease like high blood pressure or heart attacks.
GOOD QUALITY OF SLEEP:
- REDUCE STRESS: It is the best stress reducer. Follow a regular sleeping may also calm and restore the body, improves concentration, regulates mood, and good decision making.
- REDUCES INFLAMMATION: Lack of sleeping may also trigger a range of inflammatory during the deep sleep cycle. You can get a proper sleeps at night help to reduce the inflammation. Make a bedroom cool and go to bed wake up at same time daily. These are also helps you to reduce the inflammation.
- HELP YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT: People who sleep fewer hours for every night lead to overweight or obese. Lack of sleeping may also balance of hormones in the body that affects appetite. The hormones ghrelin and leptin which regulates appetite, has found to be disrupt by lack of sleep. You need to maintain a weight or lose weight. Don’t forget you to get a good quality of sleeping at night regularly.
- HELPS TO REDUCE DEPRESSION: It impacts of many chemical in your body, includes serotonin. People with serotonin deficiencies are mostly suffer from depression. You can also help to prevent depression by make sure you’re getting the right amount of good sleep between 7 to 8 hours for every night.
WHAT DOES POOR SLEEPING DO?
- A poor sleep drains your energy, affects energy balance and function in every tissue of your body. A good workout or healthy diets are dependent on your sleep because poor sleep can make you overeat or not eat. They won’t give you the required energy. A lack of sleeping may also cause change in the hormones that may also regulate appetite and hunger. It has various factors they are includes:
- Poor sleeps is a risk for weight gain.
- It can increase your appetite
- It can decrease your self control and decision making abilities.
- Poor sleeping has link to increase intake of foods high in calories, fats and carbs.
- It may also decrease your resting metabolism
- Lack of sleeping is the risk of heart disease and stroke.
BEST FOODS THAT YOU CAN EAT FOR DIGESTION AND GOOD SLEEP:
- Almonds: Almonds are the good sources of magnesium. It has potential sleeps promoting effects.
- Milk or yogurt: Dairy products like milk or yogurt contains vitamin D and calcium. It also relaxes the nightly ritual.
- Tart cherries juices: It contains best sources of fiber, vitamin C and E, potassium. Cherries juices are make a source of peaceful sleep.
- Fatty fish: Fatty fish helps to improve sleep because they are good sources of omega 3 fatty acids, folate, calcium and potassium.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is fruit for inducing sleep. It is rich in flavonoids, potassium, melatonin and calcium.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is the natural sources of melatonin. Oats are perfect dish for good sleeping.
- Bananas: Bananas are also nature sedative. They also contain potassium, magnesium which is great for inducing sleep.
These is not just foods, they are drinks that also contains essential nutrients that help aid with sleep.
TIPS TO SLEEPING BETTER AT NIGHT:
- Increase Eat a small dinner
- Eat protein foods Light exposure during the day
- Reduce blue light exposure in the day time
- Don’t consume caffeine late
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Optimize your bedroom environment
- Exercise everyday
- Stay hydrate