Here we discuss about Home remedies for hair fall due to covid stress.
- Hair loss is the common problems faced by both men and women. It may directly related to the food we eat, our lifestyle and other health problems. It can also be a sign that one is under a lot of stress. After the onset of the corona epidemic, many people become more prone to hair loss.
- Many patients, mainly those who have recovered from corona, report having excessive hair loss. Covid can have adverse effects on mental and physical health such as hair loss, etc. Some tips that can also help to stop hair fall, they are: Exercise regularly, good sleep, reduce the stress, eat plenty of colors in your diet.
HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR FALL:
- Coconut oil may also help to prevent hair damage from grooming and ultraviolet light exposure. It protects from breakage at the root and strand. Massage coconut oil into the scalp may promote better blood flow and help with re growth. Potassium and Iron in Coconut Oil, Also reduces hair loss. Heat coconut oil and massage it on the scalp for a while. Then soak for an hour or so after overnight.
- Onion juice can provide extra sulfur to support strong and thick hair, which may also prevent hair loss and promoting hair growth. Applying onion juice on the scalp and hair, the rich amount of sulfur in it helps in the growth of hair. Apply onion juice on the scalp and soak for an hour, then rinse with mild shampoo. Honey can be mixed with onion juice for even better results.
REMEDIES FOR HAIR FALL EGGS:
- Eggs contain wonderful substances such as sulfur, iodine, zinc, protein and phosphorus. These can help prevent hair loss. Break an egg into a bowl, add olive oil, mix well, soak for 20 minutes, and then rinse hair with mild shampoo. Egg yolk can be best food for your hair due to the combination of vitamins found inside. Vitamin A and E, biotin, and folate are some of the nutrients that may hair growth and healthy hair.
- Gooseberry can treat hair loss effectively. It has vitamin C and other antioxidants. It is also good for hair health. In addition to eating gooseberries daily, mix gooseberry juice with lemon juice, apply on the scalp and rinse the hair with warm water. It is an edible fruit considered as miracle cure for hair care. And it contains calcium, which promotes healthier hair.
HENNA POWDER REMEDIES FOR HAIR FALL:
- Henna is the good conditioner for your hair. It contains nutrients that nourish the hair. So if you want your hair to be healthy and not fall out, use henna on the head. Finely grind the leaves of henna or mix henna powder in water like a paste, apply on the scalp and after it dries well, rinse the hair with water. Henna makes your hair thick and strong essential moisture in the hair.
- Aloe vera is used for treat hair fall. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair. It prevents the hair loss and its promoting hair growth. Take aloe vera gel, apply on scalp and hair and soak for at least 45 minutes, then rinse hair with water. If you do this 3-4 times a week, you will see a good change.
- Fennel seeds contain hormone that help to prevents hair loss, repairs damaged hair follicles and aids hair growth. It may also contain antioxidants and nutrients that strengthen your hair.
- For this, soak the dill in water before going to bed at night, grind it well the next morning, apply it on the scalp and let it soak for 30 minutes, then rinse the hair without using any shampoo. If this is followed twice a week for a month, hair loss will be controlled.
COCONUT MILK REMEDIES FOR HAIR FALL:
- Coconut milks are rich in vitamin E and vitamin B. These are nutrients that can fight hair fall. It help control hair fall reduce hair breakage and promote hair growth. Pour coconut water over it, grind it, take filtered milk, rub it on the scalp and massage it for a while. After 20-30 minutes, rinse the hair with water using a mild shampoo. If you do this twice a week, you get good results.
- Beetroot also helps to tight the pores of the scalp. And it reduce hair fall. It contains essential nutrients for hair health such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Potassium, Calcium, Carbohydrates, Protein, and Phosphorus. And it is also a wonderful substance that controls hair loss. For that you can add a little bit of beetroot in your daily diet daily.
- Otherwise put a little beetroot leaves in a cup of water, bring to a boil well until the water is half reduced, then grind the leaf, as well as add henna powder, rub on the head and soak for 20 minutes, then rinse hair with water. Doing this 3 times a week will help control hair loss and keep hair healthy.
WHAT ARE THE COMMON REASONS FOR HAIR LOSS?
- The common cause of hair loss is androgenic alopecia. You may also see this male or female pattern baldness. This type of hair fall is hereditary, that you can inherit it from your parents. Androgenic alopecia occurs gradually as you age. It has predictable patterns for men and women.
ADDITIONAL CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS CAN INCLUDE:
- hormonal changes, that occur during pregnancy and menopause, or thyroid conditions
- underlying health conditions, like alopecia aerate, hair-pulling disorder, or scalp ringworm
- iron deficiency or other nutritional deficiencies
- some medications or therapies, such as treat cancer, depression, and high blood pressure
- grooming practices that pull on your hair or harsh to your hair
WHAT YOU CAN DO AT HOME?
There are some things you can also do at home to help treat hair loss.
Some grooming practices can contribute to hair loss. Avoid that are harsh on your hair, including:
- pull or tug on your hair while brushing
- wear hairstyles that pull on hair, such as ponytails, hair extensions, and tight braids
- have hair treatments that can also damage hair, such as perms and hot-oil treatments
Many alternative treatments for hair fall have explored. While some show promise trusted Source, more research is needed into their effectiveness. Examples of alternative hair loss treatments are:
- amino acids
- vitamin D
- fish oil
- onion juice
- rosemary oil
- saw palmetto