Here we discuss about History of Raksha banthan and story of Alexander.
DO YOU KNOW THE LEGEND OF RAKSHA BANTHAN?
KRISHNA – DRAUPADHI, HERE IS THE STORY OF ALEXANDER
- Raksha Bandhan, a wonderful festival. That may also express love and affection between brothers and sisters. It is also celebrate every year on the full moon day of the month of Avani. On this day a woman will also build a scripture called Rakhi for anyone she can also consider her brother or sister. The brother who accepted this is said to have assure. That he also would always be safe in the life of the sister and support in any situation. It also needs to be celebrate as a community festival, not a religious festival.
- It is no exception. The significance of the festival is primarily to strengthen and celebrate the brother-sister bond. In most parts of the country, the festival is also mark by the sister tie a rakhi on her brother’s wrist. The festival has various hues in other parts of the country.
HISTORY OF RAKSHA BANTHAN:
- Rabindranath Tagore starts a Raksha Bandhan festival during the Partition of Bengal. They are also encourage Hindu and Muslim women to tie a rakhi on men from another community and make them brothers.
WHAT IS THE LEGEND OF RAKSHA BANTHAN?
- This festival is celebrate in North India. Thirapathi, wife of Pandavas, had torn her saree to prevent Lord Krishna’s wrist from the bleeds.
KRISHNA – THIRAPATHI BROTHERHOOD: KRISHNA DRAUPADI BROTHERHOOD STORY
Here is the legend and history story of Raksha Banthan!
KRISHNA – THIRAPATHI FRATERNAL FEELING:
- Krishna – A wonderful brother between Thirapathi. Best express his sister affection.
- See the wound on Krishna’s wrist on the battlefield, Thirapathi tore off a part of his saree and tie it to Krishna’s wrist. This event touch the mind of Krishna. From that day on, he also accept Tirupati as his sister and promise. He also would not abandon you under any circumstances, recover from your problems and lend a hand to you.
- In order to keep his promise, the Pandavas lost the gamble and when Tirthapati try to mourn in the court of Tridharashtra. Krishna bestowed a long sari on his honor.
- The Raksha Bandhan festival is also celebrate to mark the event of Draupadi tear and tie the sari in the hand of Lord Krishna.
KARNAVATI RANI – HUMAYUN AFFECTION:
- In another history event, Queen Karnavati came to Chittoor, Rajasthan. Sultan Bahadur Shah, who ruled Gujarat to conquer Chittoor, waged war on Chittoor.
- Know this, Karna sent the holy book ‘Rakhi’ to the Mughal emperor Humayun. He also asked her to help him. Thus affection Humayun sought to defend the Karnavati kingdom. But by then the queen had been defeat and Bahadur Shah raise the banner of victory.
ALEXANDER’S WIFE – KING PORUS BROTHER FEELING:
ALEXANDER’S WIFE – KING PORUS BROTHERHOOD: RAKHI SOTRY OF WIFE OF ALEXANDER AND PORUS
- In 326 BC, Alexander the Great invade India and conquer almost all of northern India. Then he also fought with the king of war.
- Know the strength of King Porus, Alexander’s wife, sent a holy book say that the war should not cause any harm to her husband’s life.
- The king of Porus, melt by affection, accept Rokshana as his sister. Thus leave him alive when given the direct opportunity to kill Alexander in battle.
HOW TO CELEBRATE RAKSHA BANTHAN! –
HOW DO WE CELEBRATE RAKSHA BANTHAN IN HOME?
- On Raksha Bandhan day the women bathe, put on new clothes, worship the Lord and fast without eat until the sacred rope also called Rakhi. It is tie around the brother’s wrist.
- He would tie a Rakhi rope around his brother’s wrist and put a red Tilak on his forehead, offer sweets. They will also take Aarti.
- The brother also accept the sacred rope would give her a gift item as an expression of his affection.
- Raksha Bandhan means the safety bond. Rakhi is an important Hindu festival. It also dedicate to brothers and sisters. This lucky day, sisters may also tie a rakhi on her brother’s wrist. And pray for his long and prosperous life. Brother gives a token of love to his sister.
- Lord Krishna had accident cut his finger with the Sudarsana chakra. Draupadi, feel a pain to see him hurt and she immediately tear a piece of her vastra and tie it to lord Krishna’s bleed finger to help soothe his pain and stop the blood from flow. Lord Krishna was deep touch by her gesture. And in return promise to take care of her from all evils in the world. He call it the raksha sutra. As we know Kauravas try to dishonor her in the court by attempt to disrobe her. Lord Krishna bless his sister and made sure that the saree she was wear became endless in length. This is how her brother saves her from the evils – as he had promise.