Here we discuss about History and Highlights of Namakkal Anjaneyar Temple.
NAMAKKAL ANJANEYAR TEMPLE:
- The non-passer is Anjaneyar. The one who dispels fear is Hanuman . The giver of happiness is the Hanuman. The giver of all is Anjaneyar.
- It is the one who makes you also succeed in everything you take. If he receives grace and mercy. You can also easily get all the wealth in life.
- Anjaneyar Jayanti is to be held at Namakkal. Once upon a time, Mahalakshmi separated from Perumal and set up a parnasala near a water body. And it performed severe penance to the Lord. The ape armies and Rama fainted by Ravana in the Ram avatar in the Thiretha Yuga.
- Anjaneyar then move the Sanjeevi hill from the Himalayas to receive the Sanjeevi herb. It was also instruct by Samba van. When the work was done he left the mountain in the same place and return. On the way there you get a 2 whole village while bathing in the Kandaki River in Nepal. Consider it to be an aspect of the Lord, Anjaneyar was coming by air to take it with him.
- At that time, when he was coming to Namakkal area, as the sun was rising, he put down the Salakgram stone in his hand and finished doing Sandhya Vandana. He also came back and tried to sleep in the village. But he could not sleep on it. It also left the village of Salagrama to ask an ascetic to come and pick me up after he had finished doing what he had to do for Raman.
- The Anjaneyar came here again after Raman had won the battle and recaptured Sita. Anjaneyar worships Narasimha and blesses all of us as he worships Anjaneyar Narasimha so that the village left by Hanuman. It can grow into Narasimha Murthy.
SPECIALITY OF NAMAKKAL ANJANEYAR TEMPLE:
- Anjaneyar Temple is also located directly opposite the Namagiri Temple. Anjaneyar shows Narasimha in front of him with his eyes wide open and his hands clasped in adoration. He has no tower. The brightness of the sun, rain and wind does not change the scene. Narasimha has no tower. The place where he sat was also create by knocking down the mountain. Anjaneyar said that his servant did not need the tower because he did not have the tower.
- Narasimhar temple is the only cave temple behind the Namagiri Mother Temple. This temple is also located on the western side of the hill. The statue of Narasimha has been carve into the hill. This temple is alone without being knock down by the hill. This is a cave temple.
- The temple was also build during the Pallava period. The Aranganathan Temple is also located on the eastern side of the hill. The Namakkal Fort, build by Ramachandra Nayak and it also used by Tipu Sultan. There is a small staircase on the southwest side of the hill to climb it. These steps are made by carving rock. Nehru Park is also located on the east of Namakkal Hill Fort. And the Selamba Counter Park is on the south.
NAMAKKAL BECOME A HOLY PLACE:
- Namagiri Mother’s fame spreads from the Himalayas of India. Devotees who come to Namakkal and worship the mother. It also submit their grievances to him. They make other requests for relief from diseases, for the blessings of Santana, and so on. By the grace of Mother Namagiri in the tender season their grievances are removed. And they also rejoice.
- Devotees present offerings, sarees and jewelery to the mother who has completed their life. Ten days of Dasara festival is celebrate for Namagiri Goddess. Every year the election festival for Narasimhar, Ranganathar and Hanuman is held in the hand star of the month of Panguni.
- The festival lasts for 15 days. Hanuman Jayanti is celebrate by all the devotees on the new moon of the month of March.
- Namagiri’s mother, with lotus eyes, faced the lotus. And it also held the lotus hand. Her feet are also Padma. When she was born in the lotus, sitting and in the lotus, holding the lotus in her hands!
- According to the Puranas, the temple was also design by the sculptor Vishwakarma. The temple was also build by the Pallava kings. In this temple, Hanuman rises to the top and stands 18 feet inside the building, inside the tower, as if realizing that Hanuman is not bound by anything.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ANJANEYAR TEMPLE:
- It is one of the most famous temples in Tamil Nadu. In ancient times, the town was known as Srisailashetram. This temple is located opposite the Narasimhar and Namagiri Mother Temple, west of the hill fort in the center of the city. Sanctuary is a sub-temple of the Lakshmi Narasimhar Temple. It is here that the crowds of devotees flock. This temple is a combination of the three forces. They are:
- Icha Shakti
- The Anjaneyar here has view of Narasimha in front of him with his eyes open and his hands clasped in adoration. It also 22 feet high from the pedestal. And it has 18 feet high from the base. The 18-foot-tall single stone Anjaneyar has no tower. He has been blessing the devotees in the rain and sun outside the cut.
ANJANEYAR IN GOLD ARMOR:
- Anjaneyar in gold armor. It is a display to the devotees. Devotees can also pay Rs. Devotees believe that wealth increases at home. There is a belief among the devotees that this will also increase the gold, diamonds and vitriol in the house. Achieve economic development in life.
NAMAKKAL ANJANEYAR TEMPLE SPECIAL:
- This temple is also located in Namakkal.
- The temple is within walking distance of the Namakkal city bus stand.
- It is noteworthy that this temple does not have a tower.
- It also appear in a separate temple as if they were worship.
- This place is the place where Sri Narasimha Hanuman and Lakshmi Devi.
- The height of this statue also locate here is 18 feet and this statue is huge.
- This is the largest statue in Tamil Nadu.
HISTORY OF THE TEMPLE:
- Anjaneyar used to move the Sanjeevi hill from the Himalayas to get the Sanjeevi herb. He came back and tried to put the village to sleep. He could not sleep. Anjaneyar worship all of us as he worships Narasimha to grow into the idol of Narasimha left by Anjaneyar.