Here we discuss about Bad Habits to avoid Black lips every day.
- Lip plays an important role in adding beauty to one’s face. Having a healthy pink lip is the most attractive feature of one’s face. Pink lips add glamour to every woman and man’s face. It is important that you also keep your face clean including lips.
- Healthy and pink lips are desire of every girl. But with age, many factors, such as sun exposure, can actually cause damage to the lips and quickly turn them black. There are many ways to make your lips look beautiful and pink again.
WHAT CAUSES YOUR LIP TO TURN BLACK?
- Some causes of black lips are exposure to sunlight, an allergic reaction, low-quality cosmetics, chewing tobacco, excessive smoking, high caffeine intake, and hormonal imbalances. There are different ways to lighten dark lips that don’t require buying expensive products.
- Black lips also cause the hyper pigmentation. It is typically harmless condition caused by melanin. Lip hyper pigmentation may also caused by exposure to the sun. It has some possible reasons for black lips, they are: low quality of cosmetics, hot beverages, anemia and lack of multivitamins, use of antibiotics.
NOT EXFOLIATING YOUR LIPS:
- Our lips start to lose its moisture and it start to get dry. It also becomes important that you exfoliate your lips frequently to maintain pink pouty lips. Daily lip exfoliation not necessary for healthy lips, too much of good thing can also potentially dry out the lips. Lip skin is delicate to treat with more care.
LACK OF MOISTURIZE:
- Dry and cracked lips can also cause discoloration of the lips. It also important that retain moisture of your black lips. To keep your lips healthy, hydration is important. Apply good lip balm to maintain your lips well. Use ingredients like cocoa butter and Shea butter.
DOES NOT REMOVE DEAD SKIN:
- Outer lips tend to lose moisture easily. It is the thin layer of skin on our face. To get rid of chapped and dry lips, you also need to regularly exfoliate to remove dead skin and keep your lips healthy.
AVOIDING SUN BLOCK:
- Just like your skin, your lips can also get sunburn. Therefore, you need to protect your lips from harmful UV rays. It also very important to wear sun may protect on the lips. So, apply lip balm with SPF 30 before you leave the house.
SMOKING CAUSES BLACK LIPS:
- Black lips are commonly seen on the lips in people with a smoking habit. Smoking cigarettes and beats will turn your lips black. After you inhale a cigarette smoke, nicotine and tar are transferred to the lips. This will eventually cause discoloration of your lips. It is suggested that you should avoid smoking to get rid of black lips.
- If you have smoker lips, the good thing you can do to reduce their appearance to stop smoking. Smoking causes periodontal disease and different types of oral cancer. It can affect your appearance, cause the skin around your mouth to sag and wrinkles. And it also darkens your lips.
LACK OF LIP CARE:
- When it comes to skin care, we neglect about our lips which results in dry and chapped lips. It is important that you also have proper lip care routine too. From moisturizing to lip peeling, you should include your lips in your skin care.
- To improve the appearance of your lips, you can also massage almond oil on the lips every night before going to bed. The regular massage can help you to regulate blood flow and make your lip luscious.
- Some medical issues also cause hyper pigmentation. It can also cause dark patches, dark lips, or dark gums. And other symptoms are lack of energy, weakness, and low mood. Medical issues like vitamin deficiency, anemia, hormonal disorders, mucosal melanoma, etc.
SOME FACTORS THAT MAKES YOUR LIPS BLACK:
We are listing below few factors which make your black lips:
- Dehydration, keeping lips dry for prolonged times.
- Lifestyle habits
- Consistent use of lip Cosmetics or products
- Melasma or Hyper pigmentation
- Prolonged exposure to the sun rays
- Consumption of caffeine and hot beverages
You also should take care of these factors to protect your lips. And your lips also can turn beautiful and pink.
SOME TIPS FOR HEALTHY LIPS:
- If you drink lots of water and juices are also help to keep your skin soft.
- Water nourishes the skin and it also helps in growth of skin cells.
- Dry skin and lips are indicates that your skin is not properly hydrated.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day to keep your lips healthy.
- Get pink lips easy but maintain the lip is hard. So, stay hydrated, get more vitamins, and avoid bad habits to ensure you to get good looking pink lips and soft skin.