Here we discuss about foods to avoid people while drinking tea.
- Most of the people drink hot tea is the refreshing after a long tiring day. That’s why there is millions of people love tea. Drinking teas at any time does not compensate for the freshness it provides. It is the most popular beverage and it can be easily said that it is the national drink of our country.
- In addition to milk tea, there are many different types of tea consume by people around the world. From green and black tea to chamomile and light-colored herbal teas, there are innumerable type of teas, each with its own unique benefits. If you are a tea lover, it is essential to know inedible ingredients while drinking teas.
FOODS YOU SHOULD AVOID WHILE HAVING TEA:
- Foods to avoid while having tea, you must avoid pairing iron-rich foods like nuts, green leafy vegetables, grains, lentils and cereals with tea. These compounds are bind iron with them and it prevents their absorption in the blood. Foods are rich in iron and protein should not be consume with it. It presence of tannins, are found in legumes and cereals.
- Tannins are identifying based on their bitterness, and tendency to bind with more proteins. Removal of seed coat can also reduce the tannin level in food. People need to make changes to their diet to well absorb the vitamin and minerals. It will help you to avoid deficiencies. High source of iron includes legumes, beans and dried fruits. Tofu is also a great source of iron. The best sources of iron are meat.
- Iron-rich foods are foods that are incompatible. Because It contains tannins and oxalates, it prevents the absorption of iron from foods. These compounds can bind iron to them, preventing them from being absorb into the blood. You should also avoid iron-rich foods like nuts, green leafy vegetables, whole grains, legumes and whole grains. The sources of iron are green leafy veggies, kale, nuts, seeds, dried fruits and eggs.
- Lemon is used as a popular weight loss drink and it is consume by people in the morning. When tea leaves are mixed with lemon juice, it can acidify the tea and cause inflammation. Drinking lemon in the morning on an empty stomach can also cause problems like acid reflux and heartburn. If you are already suffering from acidity, it is better to avoid this tea completely.
- Lemon has acidic acid and it will affect the digestion process. It you consume protein in the meal, the acid from the tea is harden the protein content, and it make difficult to digest. Drinking teas immediately after a meal it may also interfere with iron absorption by the body.
- Although yogurt milk and yogurt are both derive from the same ingredient, combining milk and yogurt can cause gastric irritation or indigestion in some people. This is because of drinking milk while eating yogurt. This is a compound that should definitely be avoid. Teas and yogurt are acidic in nature and it is harmful to the digestion problem. You also have tea after eating a meal that may include curd upset your stomach.
- Peanut flour is very essential for protein. It is a common thing for most people to take some snacks while drinking peanut flour. Tea time snacks are often made with peanut flour or some other flour that does not cause side effects for some people.
- Eating products made from peanut flour while drinking teas. It can lead to some digestive problems and this combination also reduces the body’s ability to absorb the nutrients derived from them. So it is better to eat them occasionally.
- Foods containing turmeric should be avoid when drinking turmeric. It can also cause stomach problems such as flatulence, acidity or constipation. Turmeric and tea leaves are completely incompatible. It can also cause conflict, causing disruption. Avoid turmeric while eating foods that are high in turmeric. The chemical elements are presents in tea and turmeric. It can also harm for digestive system. Turmeric also contains iron, potassium, zinc, calcium, etc.
- It never combines cold food with hot teas. It can also disrupt the digestive process. Eating foods of different temperatures together can weaken the digestive process and cause you nausea. Avoid eating cold items for at least 30 minutes after drinking hot tea.
BEST TIME TO DRINKING TEA:
- If you drink tea after meals, which means you can have it 30 to 40 minutes after you finishing the meal. The best time to drink tea to get more benefits, you drink two hours after and before your meals. Teas can helps you to smoothing your stomach and improve the digestive system. It is a good way to relax and reduce the tiredness.