Here we discuss about Drinking milk daily can lower the risk of cardiac diseases.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING MILK:
- Milk is an essential food in our lives. We drink milk at least once a day, morning, evening and night. We all know that milk has many health benefits. That’s why we all drink milk every day. We have grown up hearing the benefits of drinking milk. Thus for most people drinking milk has been a daily routine. It also helps to reduce lower cholesterol and risk of cardiac diseases.
- Milk is important in nutrients like calcium, vitamin B, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin D. It has high source of protein. Drinking milk also helps you to prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures. And it’s maintaining a healthy weight. You can also drink milk daily to boost immunity or get proper sleep. Also, this latest research will definitely add milk to your daily diet. Drink milk daily can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Benefits of milk are it is an amazing complexion, strong teeth, healthy bones, muscles, weight loss, reduce the stress, energy booster, disease fighter and heartburn eliminator. These are other benefits of daily drinking milk.
DRINKING MILK NUTRITION FACTS:
- Milk contains more nutrition and vitamins. The nutrition information provided for 1 cup of milk and 2% of fat. 120 calories, 4.3 of fat, 90mg of sodium, 10g of carbohydrates, 0g of fiber, 10g of sugar, 7g of protein, and 304 grams of calcium.
MILK CONSUMPTION REDUCES HIGH CHOLESTEROL LEVELS:
- Cholesterol is a waxy substance in the body it uses to makes cell and hormones. It increases the risk of heart attacks. Researchers and experts involved in the study used a gene to help identify habitual milk drinkers. They also found that people with a genetic variant that makes lactose easier to digest were more likely to drink milk daily.
BEST MILKS FOR REDUCE CHOLESTEROL LEVEL:
- Organic cow’s milk contains 145 calories, 5 grams of saturated fat, and 22 mg of cholesterol in cup. The tremendous source of protein and nutrients, it also contains vitamins and minerals. Milk contains potassium, it also helps to prevent high blood pressure. And it has also anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids than the conventional milk.
- It is important omega-3 fatty acid promotes the heart health. Drink soy milk also helps to reduce the cholesterol level. It has high in protein, fiber, and omega-3s. It is naturally free cholesterol and low in saturated fat. The calcium and lactose in milk may also enhance calcium absorption, it also help to reduce the cholesterol levels.
LOW RISK OF HEART DISEASE:
- The researchers used this information with milk consumption surveys to assess how milk may be linked to reducing the risk of heart disease. Regular milk drinkers were found to have a higher body mass index. But low levels of good and bad fats, and only 14% lower risk of developing heart disease.
- Milk products include higher in fat, and it is reduced risk of heart disease. High fat milk products have neutral or beneficial with heart disease. Drink milk daily 14% lower risk of developing coronary heart disease.
FAT CONTENT IN DRINKING MILK:
- The high fat content of milk can be digest differently based on unknown milk factors. The fat content of milk is linked to reduce fat levels. It also contains more nutritional energy. Milk fat may also help to raise the good cholesterol. Healthy and good cholesterol may also prevent heart disease and stroke. Milk is good sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
NO HEALTH RISKS:
- Saturated fat may be associate with an increased risk of heart disease. Interestingly, milk has high saturated fat content. But it does not seem to be associate with health risks like other fatty foods. Milk contains good for bones because it has vitamin D and calcium. The low sodium intake are important for reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It may also increase in the body weight index of fat. Milk consumption is not a significant issue for heart disease risk. It has been report that body fat decreases among milk drinkers. This contributes to the low fat content of dairy products or whether it is due to an unknown ‘milk factor’. Triglycerides are store unused calories. It also provides you body with more energy. It is used to build the cells and hormones.
INTAKE OF MILK:
- Milk intake may be link to the high calcium and lactose content of milk, which is one of the key understandings of declining heart disease. The fats are metabolize in the body. However, drinking milk affects intestinal bacteria and can also change how cholesterol is process. Regular milk consumption reduces the risk of many heart diseases.
- Milk intake may nutritional guidelines for daily requirement for calcium, proteins and vitamin B12. Drink milk can help to strengthen bones, prevent the risk of heart diseases and reduce the cholesterol level.