Here we discuss about Best ways to reduce the swollen stomach.
- Swollen stomach is an uncomfortable feeling. But when your stomach is large due to swelling it is a completely different problem. It does not mean you to have gained weight. It is often caused by your eating and lifestyle habits. Not only does a swollen stomach look bad, it can also cause physical discomfort such as abdominal cramps and bloating.
- When your stomach swells and feel hard, the explanation may be simple as overeating or drinking carbonated drinks, it’s an easy remedy. Other causes may have more serious, such as inflammatory bowel disease. Sometimes the accumulated gas from drinking a soda too quickly it make hard stomach.
WHAT IS SWOLLEN STOMACH?
- Abdominal swollen is a condition that too much air builds up in your digestive system. This make your stomach looks bigger. And it may feel swollen and uncomfortable. This can happen you swallow too much air, eat too fast or drink with a straw. In most cases, this is temporary and can be easily remove by following a few simple tips. Here’s what you need to do to avoid bloating.
EASY TIPS TO GET RID OF SWOLLEN STOMACH:
- Some of the things you can do to change your swollen stomach. The good thing is, you can easily get rid of swollen by making some easy changes to your daily routine. Swollen stomach may usually happen for the excess gas build up in the stomach or intestines.
- Focusing on eating foods, chewing your food slowly helps to break the food down into smaller pieces. It may help you to fullness and reduce the overeating. And this makes it easier for your stomach to digest. When you cut down on food in a hurry, you consume a lot of air with it. Your stomach has to work hard to break down large portions of food. Besides, in a situation like this you often overeat.
AVOID THE INGREDIENT YOU ARE INTOLERANT:
- Stomach swelling is one of the symptoms of food intolerance. If you feel bloated stomach after consuming a certain food like rice or milk. Often people do not realize that they are intolerant because in some cases they do not show obvious symptoms. Some common ingredients are lactose, fructose, eggs, and wheat and gluten these are common causes for food allergies and intolerance.
- It is a good idea to consult your doctor if you need any dietary changes. Foods to avoid gluten containing grains, breads and wraps, certain condiments like soy sauce, cream sauce, ketchup etc., Food that are contain gluten include bread, pastas, crackers, baked goods, and several beverages.
MAKE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFESTYLE:
- Carbonated beverages, such as chewing gum, smoking and drinking straw can increase the amount of air you swallow. If you do these will cause gas to get stuck in your stomach and make you uncomfortable. Try to reduce these habits and engage in some form of physical activity. If you also follow some other changes are limited intake of carbonated drinks, avoid foods that cause gas such vegetables in cabbage, dried beans, and lentils.
DRINK PLAIN WATER:
- When you are dehydrate, your body begins to catch water. As the moon drinks water, your abdomen will swell. Drinking enough water can help relax and reduce inflammation. Instead of cold water, drink plain water. They are highly hydrate and speed up the digestive process. Drink water may also help you to reduce the swelling. Be sure to drink plain of water before your meal too. These steps are also help to prevent overeating.
SOME OTHER WAYS TO REDUCE SWOLLEN STOMACH:
- The best ways to reduce the swollen stomach determine its causes. It has digestive issues, diet, hormonal changes these are common triggers for stomach swollen. Some remedies can also help to manage the pain and discomfort of swollen. Tips may also help to get rid for bloating. They are:
- Go for walk
- Try abdominal massage
- Use essential oil
- Increase your fiber intake gradually
- Replace soda with water
- Get more active every day
- Cut down on salt
- Add ginger to your diet
SOME SERIOUS CAUSES OF SWOLLEN STOMACH:
This sign says other serious potential causes of swollen stomach are included:
- Tumors in the stomach or intestine: Cancer of the stomach or intestine are typically have few sign of their existence, but swelling related to constipation can be one.
- Intestinal blockage: Obstruction of bowel can causes gas, swelling, cramping and abdominal pain.
- Inflammation of the stomach: It may also called gastritis, Inflammation of the lining of stomach can have many source with bacterial infection related to ulcers. Overuse the pain relievers, and drinking too much of alcohol can also the causes of gastritis.
- Fluid in the abdomen: It also called as ascites. It may buildup of fluid in the abdomen may related to liver disease, cancer, and heart failure.