Here we discuss about Best vaccine for covid 19- Covaxin or Covishield or Sputnik V vaccine?
BEST VACCINE FOR CORONA VIRUS:
- The vaccine is the shield that protects us in the fight against corona. It is believe that the vaccine will completely protect us from the third wave of corona virus. The third vaccines for COVID-19 are approve for use of Sputnik V vaccine.
- They are approve the three vaccine against the deadly corona virus. The three best vaccines are Covaxin, Covishield, and sputnik V vaccines. These approve vaccines are very safety standards. They are also equally more effective in prevent the corona virus infections.
COVID 19 VACCINES: COVAXIN, COVISHIELD AND SPUTNIK V VACCINES:
- Sputnik V is an adenovirus-based vaccine. That may used by Russia for vaccination. And it is approve by more than 59 countries. The three vaccines are approve for use, it has good benefits in mitigating the risks of the harmful COVID-19 virus. But there are some significant differences between them.
- This Russian vaccine is a combination of two different adenoviruses that also cause the common cold. These adenoviruses combine with SARS-CoV-2 for treatment, which may also stimulates the body to provide immunity. All three vaccines used in India have excellent efficacy but also significant side effects.
PERFORMANCE OF COVISHIELD, COVAXIN AND SPUTNIK V VACCINE:
- Interim results are found that Sputnik V vaccine had an efficacy rate of 91%. It is also highly effective the severity of the disease. In comparison, it has recently been found that India’s Covaxin is 81% effective against the UK variant virus.
- The two does of the vaccine are given apart 28 days. The Covishield has an efficiency of more than 70%, which can also increase up to 90% when given more time for a second dose. It also administered 12 weeks after the first one.
HOW DOES SPUTNIK V VACCINE WORKS?
- Sputnik V vaccine is a two-dose vaccine which the second dose is administer after a gap of 21 days. Both the gaps are two different vectors are use. It also uses the disarmed strain of the adenovirus that also causes the common cold. Injection two has a different it also can be minimize the risk of immune system. It has safe to exposes the body to part of the genetic code of virus. It also recognized the threat and it fight off, without causing any illness.
SIDE EFFECTS OF SPUTNIK V VACCINE:
- The side effects that can be cure in a few days can vary from person to person. Sputnik V is one of the first register corona virus vaccines to be use worldwide. This vaccine works by stimulating antibody production that causes the usual inflammatory reactions.
The common side effects of the vaccine include
- injection site pain
HOW DOES COVAXIN WORKS?
- Covaxin is an inactivated vaccine that may also contains the dead virus. It also triggers the immune response and it does not make personal sick. After the vaccination it may also help to improve the immune system that also starts to produce the antibodies against the covid-19 virus. Covaxin are also promotes the immune response.
SIDE EFFECTS OF COVAXIN:
- Covaxin is made in traditional way. It also consider safe to use, and it also has fewer side effects compare to MRNA vaccines such as Moderna and Pfizer Shots.
- Covaxin vaccine that can also cause side effects such as
- injection spot pain,
- sweating and cold,
- body aches,
- weakness in the arm and headache.
HOW DOES COVISHIELD WORK?
- Covishield is more similar to sputnik V vaccine, and it is also based on viral vector platform, which is weaken version of adenovirus. It also cannot be causes any illness.
- After getting inject the vaccine that may also promotes the human immune system to produce antibodies against the live virus. It was seen that people were given the first dose and then those get the second dose, the efficacy reach up to 90%.
SIDE EFFECTS FOR COVISHIELD:
- Covishield vaccine is safe to use and adverse reactions are ‘rare’.
The side effects are common such as
- Injection site pain,
- Moderate or high fever,
- Body aches,
- Itching, and Swelling.
- It can be some general feeling is unwell, chills, feeling feverish, nausea, headache, joint pain or muscle ache. And it has some uncommon side effects are 100 people out of one are feeling abdominal pain, rash, excessive sweating and decrease appetite.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE?
- People are also suffer from bleeding disorders
- Immune deficiency
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- History of allergic reactions to any vaccine are advise not to take the vaccine for now. Person below the 18 age should not take the vaccine.
- Inform the vaccinator if you also have any severe allergic reaction after consume any food, drug, any vaccine of Covishield vaccine before.
- People who have immune compromise are medicines that may also affect the immune system are advise not to take Covaxin.
- Sign of severe allergic reactions are also include difficulty in breathing, swelling on face and throat, Fast heartbeat, rashes all over the body.