Here we discuss about Amazing benefits of Vitamin C foods.
VITAMIN C FOODS:
- Vitamin C is water soluble vitamin. That is found in many foods, likely fruits and vegetables. It is an antioxidant and has positive effects on skin health and immune function. The current daily value of vitamin C is 92 mg. It is a deficiency symptoms includes bleeding gums, poor wound healing, anemia and scurvy.
- Vitamin C has ascorbic acid. It is a necessary for the growth, development, and repairs all body tissues. The cold is the most frequent infectious disease. Many people believe that vitamin C can also help to prevent the cold.
RICH SOURCES OF VITAMIN C FOODS:
- The fruits and vegetables are high sources of vitamin C foods that include broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers, cabbage, leaf greens, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, orange, strawberries, blackcurrant etc.
VITAMIN C RICH FOODS AND ITS BENEFITS:
- The kakadu plum is a super food that contains 100 times more in vitamin C than oranges. And it contains up to 5,200 mg per 100 grams. One plum packs 480mg of vitamin C. It has high in potassium, Vitamin E, and antioxidants lutein. It also helps the eye health.
- One green chili pepper contains 100 mg of vitamin C. Chili peppers are high in capsaicin. It also helps to reduce the inflammation.
- A single guava contains 120 mg of vitamin C. It is rich in antioxidants lycopenes. Young healthy people found that intake 400 grams of peeled guava per day. It is significantly lowered the blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- One- half cups of blackcurrants also contains 100 mg of vitamin C. It has antioxidants flavonoids known as anthocyanin gives their rich and dark color. It also helps you to reduce the oxidative damages associate with chronic diseases, including heart disease and cancer.
- One kiwi pack contains 70 mg of vitamin C. It is rich in vitamin C and it also helps to reduce the oxidative stress, lower cholesterol, and improve the immunity. Consume every day for 28 days, it reduce the blood platelet stickiness and lowered triglycerides. It may also reduce the blood clots and stroke.
- Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable in vitamin C. One half cup of cooked broccoli contains 50 mg of vitamin C. Cruciferous vegetables are rich in vitamin C and it helps to improve the immunity level, and decreased risk of cancer and heart disease.
- One medium size orange provides 70 mg of vitamin C. Citrus fruits can also help to meet your vitamin C needs. Other citrus fruits such as grapefruits, mandarins and limes are also best sources of vitamins.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C FOODS:
Vitamin c is more essential in vitamin. It has very impressive health benefits.
REDUCE THE RISK OF CHRONIC DISEASE:
- Vitamin C has strong antioxidants. It can strengthen your body defenses. Antioxidants are molecules that may also boost the immune system. They help to protect the cell from harmful molecules called free radicals. When the free radicals accumulate, they promote the oxidative stress, which has link with chronic diseases. Consume more vitamin C can also increase the blood antioxidants level up to 32%.
VITAMIN C FOODS MANAGE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE:
- High blood pressure leads you to risk of heart diseases. Vitamin C may also help to reduce the blood pressure. Vitamin C foods that are help to relax the blood vessels that may carry blood from the heart. It may also help to reduce the blood pressure.
VITAMIN C FOODS REDUCES THE RISK OF HEART DISEASE:
- Heart disease leads to cause of death worldwide. It has many factors that increase the risk of heart disease, includes high blood pressure, high triglycerides or bad cholesterol. Vitamin C may also help to reduce these risk factors. It may reduce the heart disease. If people who consume at least 600 mg of vitamin C daily. It has lower risk of heart disease. Vitamin C foods are significantly reduces the bad cholesterol.
REDUCE BLOOD URIC ACID AND HELP TO PREVENT GOUT ATTACKS:
- Gout is a type of arthritis that affects 4% of adults. It has incredibly painful and it involves the inflammation of the joints. People with gout they experience swelling and sudden severe attacks of pain. Gout symptoms may also appear too much uric acid in blood. Uric acid is waste product produce by the body.
- Vitamin C may help to reduce the uric acid in the blood and it protect against the gout attacks. It has significantly lower blood levels of uric acid. Vitamin C consumes is link to develop the gout. People who take a vitamin C supplement of 42% lower the risk of gout.
PREVENT IRON DEFICIENCY:
- Iron is a nutrient that has variety of functions in the body. It is more essential for makes red blood cells and transporting oxygen throughout the body. Vitamin C foods can also help improve the absorption of iron from the diet. Consume 100 mg of vitamin C may also improve iron absorption. It may also help to reduce the risk of anemia. Vitamin C foods may also help to improve your blood iron levels.
- The main reasons people take vitamin C foods may boost the immunity. Vitamin C helps to improve the immune system. Vitamin C also helps to production of white blood cells known as lymphocytes and phagocytes. It also helps to protect the body against infection. Vitamin C helps these white blood cell functions are more effective to protect them from damage by potentially harmful molecules such as free radicals. It is essential part of skin defenses.