Here we discuss about amazing health benefits of onion and its uses.
- Onion contains antioxidants and compounds that may fight inflammation. It may also decrease the triglycerides. And it also reduces the cholesterol levels. These are help to reduce the lower risk of heart disease. Onion has anti- inflammatory property. It may also help to reduce the high blood pressure and protect against blood clots. Onions are also the best sources of a nutrient called quercetin. It has rich in diet with lower risk of develop the lung cancer.
- Onions are members of the allium of flowering plants that also includes garlic. These vegetables contain more vitamin and mineral. The plant compounds that may also promote health. The medicinal properties of onions are used to treat. It includes:
- Heart disease
- Mouth sores.
- Onions are also provides health benefits. These are includes to reduce the risk of several types of cancer. And it also maintaining skin and hair health.
NUTRITION HEALTH BENEFITS OF ONION:
- Onion has nutrient dense food. It has high in vitamin and minerals. It is an antioxidants and it is low in calories. One medium size onion contains 42 calories. It may also deliver a considerable dose of vitamin, minerals and fiber. Onions are best sources of nutrients. One cup of onion may also provide: 62 calories, 14 grams of carbs, 0.14 grams of fat, 0 grams of cholesterol, 2.69 grams of fiber, 6.75 grams of sugar, 1.76 grams of protein.
- Onion also contains vitamin C and B6. Vitamin C has high in antioxidants. Onions are also rich in vitamin B. It also play important role in metabolism, red blood cell production and nerve function.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ONIONS:
- Healthy bones
- Improves immunity
- Improve the oral health
- Help for healthy hair
- Glow and ageless skin
SOME IMPRESSIVE HEALTH BENEFITS OF ONIONS:
Onion has various health benefits. It includes:
- Onion contains antioxidants that compounds are helps you to reduce the risk of heart disease. That may also have high concentrate in onion. It may also help to decrease the heart disease, such as high blood pressure. Onion may also decrease the cholesterol level.
IT MAY LOAD WITH ANTIOXIDANT:
- Antioxidants are compounds that the oxidation. The process that may also leads to cellular damage and it contributes to diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Onion has good sources of antioxidants. That contain over 25 different varieties of flavonoids. It has powerful plant pigment. That may also protect against heart disease, certain cancer and diabetes.
HELPS TO CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL:
- Eat onion may also help you to control blood sugar. It is significant for people with diabetes. 40 people with type 2 diabetes they eat 100 grams of red onion. It may also reduce the fasting blood sugar level.
- It has specific compounds found in onion such as quercetin and sulfur compounds. And it may also interacts with cells. That are:
- Small guts,
- Skeletal muscle,
- Fat tissue and
- Liver to control whole body blood sugar regulation.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ONION MAY BOOST BONE DENSITY:
- Boost the bone health with more foods, including onion also help to support strong bones. Onions are help to reduce the stress. It may also boost antioxidants level and decrease bone loss. And it prevents to boost bone density.
BOOST DIGESTIVE HEALTH:
- Onions are best sources of fiber. It is necessary for gut health. Prebiotics are non digestible type of fiber that may break down by beneficial gut bacteria.
- Gut bacteria feed on prebiotic and it also creates short chain fatty acids. These short chain fatty acids are strengthening gut health, and boost immunity. It also help to reduce the inflammation. Consume foods that are rich in prebiotics. It also helps to increase probiotics.
- Onions are allium vegetables. The risk of colorectal cancer was 78% lower. Those who are regularly consume the vegetable such as onion. One cup of onion provides 13.09% that recommended daily consume of vitamin C. It has more vitamin and minerals. Onions may help to fight cancer.
ONION GIVES BETTER SKIN AND HAIR:
- Vitamins are rich in onions. Vitamin C, A and K are help to get rid of pigmentation. It may also protect you from the harmful UV rays. The best sources of vitamin C in onion may also support to maintaining of collagen. It also provides the structure to skin and hair.
EASY TO ADD TO YOUR DIET:
Onions are available in kitchen. They give the flavor to dishes. It can enjoy either raw or cooked. It can also boost your consume of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Some tips to add onions to your diet:
- Use raw onion to add a kick of flavor.
- Combine cooked onions with vegetables for healthy side dish.
- Try to add onions to egg dishes, like omelets.
- Use onion as a base of soups.
- Make a rich fiber salad with chopped onions and red peppers.
- Add a onion for vegetable soup.
Healthy recipes that may also include by onions. The ingredients are also includes:
- Pickled onion
- Potato and onion omelet
- Dairy free onion dip